Is it safe to leave a vibrator on for long periods?

Myia

Posted
Each time I use my vibrator before I go to bed, I always get a little worried that I might fall asleep with it in me. Would it be such a bad thing if I did?
Posted
Fuck around and find out may have some wild erotic dreams. Aka wet dream . I don't think it would hurt nothing maybe take a precaution and put a plastic liner in-between your mattress and bedding to make sure incase
Posted
Also if your *** is simply it wiggling it's way out of finger grip reach simply tie a string to it or something similar that way that is not a factor
Posted
Using a vibe for too long can cause desensitisation and even permanent nerve damage long term. A simple search online will show you the potential pitfalls of long term use.
So use caution
  • 1 month later...
Posted
If its a toy that connects to mains power it would be a good idea to leave running but i think most have a 20 min safety cut out built in.
If its battery powered then it'll just stop when its dead.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Late to the party on this one, but you should never leave anything inside longer than 8 hours (the same time limit for when you should change a tampon) because of the risk of toxic shock syndrome.