Numbing cream

Posted
I have denial kink, and one thing that came across my mind is the usage of numbing cream to numb penile or clitoral stimulation, preventing orgasm or at least having to find other method to reach orgasm, what do you think of that?
Posted
It has potential to work, I have little experience with the creams but one time I applied it early and wasn’t able to get fully hard or orgasm because of it
Posted
Can you imagine the frustration of not being able to make yourself cum? To have your orgasms controlled?
Posted
I’ve used lidocaine lube during anal training for those who found it ***ful. I don’t think it numbed me tho.
Posted
15 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:
I’ve used lidocaine lube during anal training for those who found it ***ful. I don’t think it numbed me tho.

I meant the medical numbing cream or local anesthetics, that kind of lubricants mostly numbs the *** from the microtears but doesn't stop you from having anal orgasm, it was designed that way

Posted
25 minutes ago, Bri_ham2021 said:
Interesting concept 🤔

Been thinking about this awhile ago, kinda want to try it but idk if it's safe

Posted
This is a pretty interesting subject. Could lead to some wild play!
Posted
Sono is also numbing cream use it and wait a bot 10 min everything with wil be numb make sure use gluves or condom while using cream on it. Otherwise your hand and fingers will be numb as well for quite a while
Posted
Hmmm…if you use numbing cream, doesn’t that take away from the sensation of getting hard?? Maybe I’ll try that and see what happens.
Posted
3 minutes ago, Daddy4LG2Breed said:
Hmmm…if you use numbing cream, doesn’t that take away from the sensation of getting hard?? Maybe I’ll try that and see what happens.

You still have 80% feeling but it will not Get as hard as it dose normal . 20-30% less hard but worth try. You Are not losing any thing make sure use condom other parts of your partner will be also numb for examle vegina.

Posted
1 hour ago, Daddy4LG2Breed said:

I thought erection is mostly a brain thing (dysfuction doesn't count)

Posted
It's brilliant, it does stop ypu cumming, or takes a long time, you don't feel any orgasm type sensation while feeling everything still, it's frustrating to say the least, it definitely does not stop ypu getting hard either, I actually love it being used on me in sub mode
Posted
I dont agree with this
Orgasm denial is best when the person is close to reaching orgasm and then you stop what you're doing
That will make your partners beg you to finish them or continue
They will be at your will
But I feel like if they haven't even gotten to the orgasm sensation it won't feel as good