Pie fights and wam.

AlexSanchez

Posted

My confession. Ever since I was a Bicho watching a lot of slapstick. like from tv shows to movies that would have a pie fight in it.  From the three stooges all the way to the great race. Which has one of the best pie fights in all of cinema history. Seeing a lot of beautiful... Gorgeous. Ladies get hit with pies was just so thrilling to me.  But watching all that l had to be careful I would feel uncomfortable if my family or friends would be over or watching tv with me. They found it funny or gross. I would find it so sexual thrilling. I couldn't help it. Time goes by I'm in my early ***s I was n the computer lap. I really don't remember what l type in on the keyboard. And on the search engine and I found  sites of beautiful girls pie fighting sometimes there would a story or games that they would perform all sorts of ways all the while getting pied clothes or strip down to nothing or in costume. It was amazing. Flashing forward I'm in high school. I have a girlfriend and I confess to her my hidden security. And this is the god honest truth she didn't laugh at me for it. But she wanted to know more about it. So l told her and let her watch some of the videos. When it was all set and done she really didn't know how to feel about my fetish just like I didn't know how to feel about her's. I can remember a time she she pied when I wasn't looking at a Mardi gras party. It was so amazing.  I didn't want her to stop. I would dream that she would pie me and take off my clothes and pie after pie covering my face and body. And I would do that same to her. And sometimes we did pie fight each othere . best time of my youthful life. And l miss it. Now I am single and would love to find a friend who wouldn't mind getting messy. Well that's my confession thank you for reading and please forgive my grammar. I'm not good at story telling.

Posted
1 hour ago, AlexSanchez said:

My confession. Ever since I was a Bicho watching a lot of slapstick. like from tv shows to movies that would have a pie fight in it.  From the three stooges all the way to the great race. Which has one of the best pie fights in all of cinema history. Seeing a lot of beautiful... Gorgeous. Ladies get hit with pies was just so thrilling to me.  But watching all that l had to be careful I would feel uncomfortable if my family or friends would be over or watching tv with me. They found it funny or gross. I would find it so sexual thrilling. I couldn't help it. Time goes by I'm in my early ***s I was n the computer lap. I really don't remember what l type in on the keyboard. And on the search engine and I found  sites of beautiful girls pie fighting sometimes there would a story or games that they would perform all sorts of ways all the while getting pied clothes or strip down to nothing or in costume. It was amazing. Flashing forward I'm in high school. I have a girlfriend and I confess to her my hidden security. And this is the god honest truth she didn't laugh at me for it. But she wanted to know more about it. So l told her and let her watch some of the videos. When it was all set and done she really didn't know how to feel about my fetish just like I didn't know how to feel about her's. I can remember a time she she pied when I wasn't looking at a Mardi gras party. It was so amazing.  I didn't want her to stop. I would dream that she would pie me and take off my clothes and pie after pie covering my face and body. And I would do that same to her. And sometimes we did pie fight each othere . best time of my youthful life. And l miss it. Now I am single and would love to find a friend who wouldn't mind getting messy. Well that's my confession thank you for reading and please forgive my grammar. I'm not good at story telling.

YEAH! YOUR GRAMMAR IS MESSY! Just like you~but hey that's what I LIKE about you best! You've got some real pie 🥧 in the sky ideas AND you are always looking to get yourself into some kind of STICKY situation! You are my crazy little COCONUT! 🥥 You know that outta the many people I've met on here you truly are the apple 🍎 of my eye. THIS fat chick loves you more than I love cake 🎂...and trust me, that's saying a lot!!! 🍰 ANY WOMAN on here would be lucky to get you. It would be like she just won first prize in The Cupcake Lottery for Life!🧁 That's because you are sweet as  CHOCOLATE! 🍫 THERE! I'VE officially run out of sexual innuendos and double entendres to describe you. BUT FOR REAL, you know how I feel about you and anybody would be lucky who snatches you up for themselves. 😉 XOXO 💜

Posted

Thank you ThumperG reading yours kind words and truthful honesty is always a true delight . You are definitely to good friend to me. I have many blushes 😳😳😳😳

Posted
2 minutes ago, AlexSanchez said:

Thank you ThumperG reading yours kind words and truthful honesty is always a true delight . You are definitely to good friend to me. I have many blushes 😳😳😳😳

JUST keeping real my baby 👶🍼 just keeping it real... MANY blushes back sweetie! You're one of the good guys. XOXO 💜

Posted

ThumperG, a crack.i.n.g pot to another crack.i.n.g pot, you are one of the funniest women around.😊💖 OP, pies doesn't exist here, and most things are sold in small individual pieces. I think you'll already be hot and heavy just baking the pies and cakes.😅😂😂

Posted
55 minutes ago, kiseu said:

ThumperG, a crack.i.n.g pot to another crack.i.n.g pot, you are one of the funniest women around.😊💖 OP, pies doesn't exist here, and most things are sold in small individual pieces. I think you'll already be hot and heavy just baking the pies and cakes.😅😂😂

Oh but I beg to differ my love, I big and yes from scratched darling! My friend Alex will absolutely positively get sent homemade pies overnight. I mean IF he doesn't twisticate me into a knot AND annoy me between now and then. He really is what us ladies "of a certain age" refer to as a good egg. A *** in my ass at times, but at his core he is definitely a good egg. I told him stories of ice cream sundaes...ohhhhh you know, in all the best ways and explain that that's why the universe invented turkey basters! My poor buddy was like oh my! I do love to bust his chops fot real. I think that he thinks that just cuz I'm older... I don't have a filthy mind like a NY sewer. When in reality I am Brooklyn born baby and Long Island priest so do not fool yourself! Once you get a taste of that dirty water it's all over, it's in your system forever and it manifests in odd ways~I love that dirty water! 😜 Thanks... At the very least I'm entertaining. Hey remember, if you can't left with your own genitalia...then what can you laugh at in life! Have a great day folks! I'm off to the nut house, cuz sometimes you feel like a nut & sometimes you don't. PS, don't use candy with nuts...they tend to get lost & you have to go searching for them. 👀

Posted
5 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

Oh but I beg to differ my love, I big and yes from scratched darling! My friend Alex will absolutely positively get sent homemade pies overnight. I mean IF he doesn't twisticate me into a knot AND annoy me between now and then. He really is what us ladies "of a certain age" refer to as a good egg. A *** in my ass at times, but at his core he is definitely a good egg. I told him stories of ice cream sundaes...ohhhhh you know, in all the best ways and explain that that's why the universe invented turkey basters! My poor buddy was like oh my! I do love to bust his chops fot real. I think that he thinks that just cuz I'm older... I don't have a filthy mind like a NY sewer. When in reality I am Brooklyn born baby and Long Island priest so do not fool yourself! Once you get a taste of that dirty water it's all over, it's in your system forever and it manifests in odd ways~I love that dirty water! 😜 Thanks... At the very least I'm entertaining. Hey remember, if you can't left with your own genitalia...then what can you laugh at in life! Have a great day folks! I'm off to the nut house, cuz sometimes you feel like a nut & sometimes you don't. PS, don't use candy with nuts...they tend to get lost & you have to go searching for them. 👀

😘💖😅😂😂