New to ABDL, Partner experiences

mentallydrained_babe

mentallydrained_babe
Posted

Hey i'm here because my spouse is a diaper lover and i'm trying to better understand. From my experience my partner likes to wear old/new diapers, they barely use the toilet. Throughout the day they keep using the same diaper until it overflows or they pee in a diaper in the morning and put the old pee diaper on at the end of the day when its cold. They like to wear diapers that are a couple days old and kept on the floor or under the dresser, they hide old used diapers around the bedroom. This used to be once in awhile thing but now they do it everyday and are diapered 24/7. They go to work in a diaper, go to bed in a diaper and get off in a diaper. I often end up finding their used diapers laying around the bedroom or hiding in weird places (due to the stench) I have always been there for my partner, but now I find it hard to sleep in my own bed because the stench of feces and urine is so bad sometimes, I find the smell extremely unattractive and they don't seem to see from my perspective. Occasionally I will wear a diaper for my partner because it's their thing, I think 24/7 is too far. 

I'm just curious of other peoples experiences with or without partners, i'm very open to the conversation.

Posted
I'm extremely naive to this and I don't want to offend however, I think that my approach would be to ask and to understand the why behind it. What is it specifically that they like, enjoy etc
Posted

I can’t speak to their thoughts but I do understand wanting to fully fill a diaper and waiting as long as possible to change.

this sounds a little different but maybe they like the feeling of a full diaper.

l reuse a diaper if I’ve had it on without peeing (all I do in one) mostly so it isn’t wasted so to speak.

Posted
As mentioned, find out the reason. But, you said two magic words "Sleep and Smell". I can really understand this. If it's getting close to your limit, ask him for a compromise.
Posted
In every relationship there is always the time when it’s That time to discuss and reassess the dynamic or whatever you agreed to. No exceptions even a slave one.
I am not sure how you end up into this but it sound like you were pushed into it and tried your hardest to accommodate your partner kink. You wrote “they, there”?? Is it one or more you live with?
The issue attached to this particular kink is the health one, you might end up with some nasty infection/illness if it’s prolonged contact with faeces. When you said you had to wear one, tell me it’s not his soiled one please?
In my opinion and as kiseu mentioned it, a break or alternate days would be beneficial for your mental health. After all this lifestyle is supposed to be fun, happiness or at least satisfying and not a burden. Anyone who suffer from the other one kink/fetish is flirting with ***.
  • 5 months later...
BabyCrissy
Posted
You have every right to set certain limits. Your partner should not be the only one who has all the attention. You need to discuss limits. I’m a diaper lover and your partner for his own health and yours does not need to leave dirty diapers around the house. He/She needs to be careful when reapplying soiled diapers (especially poop filled ones) because that can be health hazard. He/she doesn’t need to stop wearing diapers but your spouse needs to be more compliant with with you and respect your limits. If you don’t want your spouse wearing 24/7 come up with a compromise. If he has trouble budging you can always trick him into wearing plastic pants over his diaper (Lockable Plastic Pants). Let him develop a diaper rash. I know that sounds harsh but your spouse needs to respect your boundaries and being ***d to stay in a diaper might seem like a fantasy come true but after awhile your spouse will break. In order for a relationship to work especially relationships that involve kink/fetish dynamics both partners need to discuss limitations. You have just as much a say in the relationship as your spouse does. Don’t be afraid to put your foot down.