TABLE TENNIS [F/M - FETISH - SHORT-SHORT STORY]

strangerinbaltimore

strangerinbaltimore
Posted

I discovered my foot fetish when I was in elementary school. By the time I was in high school, I had an irresistible desire to be at the feet of attractive girls. Every time I saw a girl wearing boots in class, something inside me would swell. And I would try hard to hide the swelling in my groin.

Sometimes I would deliberately drop my pencil on the floor and get close to the soles of the shoes of the girl in the front row. I would try hard not to kiss them, but somehow I managed to control myself. But as the days, months, weeks passed, I began to yearn to be under a girl's feet. My passion for feet had turned into a fondness I could no longer control. 

One day in gym class, Melis and I were playing table tennis. Melis wasn't the prettiest girl in the class, but I thought she was the most attractive. She was short, her orange hair ended at her shoulders and she had a very sweet bangs. Of course, out of the corner of my eye, I kept looking at her feet and her white Adidas. 

It was the last set of our game when Melis let out a short scream. "I sprained my ankle," she said, wincing in *** and hopping over to a chair. I saw this as an opportunity and went over to her, getting down on my knees. "Can I take a look?" I asked, holding her shoes in my hand.

"Yes," she said, her tone becoming commanding.

We were alone, as everyone else was on the basketball court. I carefully untied her laces and removed her shoes, her feet in white sports socks now in my hands. It was the first time I had been so close to a girl's feet. I felt myself becoming aroused as I removed her sock, my fingers now touching her small, white feet. Her soles were as soft as a pillow.

"Your foot looks good," I said, trying to hide my excitement. "But it still hurts," she replied with a hint of innocence. "Perhaps a kiss would help it heal."

I couldn't help but lean in and give her foot a gentle kiss. She giggled. "I was just kidding, but I appreciate that you took me seriously," she said with a smile.

A short while later, the bell rang signaling the end of class and she left to go see her friends. I couldn't help but daydream about the bell ringing again, so I could watch her feet to admire them from my desk until the next break.

After school, I saw her again and she approached me. "You've been staring at my feet all day," she said with a smirk. "I think it's only fair that you do my homework for me tomorrow. Your creepiness suits you, you loser."