FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
@paige_me have a flick through the articles whilst you’re waiting for the answer
Posted
Phew it’s nice to have an easy one after this week’s lot! Anyway it’s allowing you to collect it now
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror.
Posted
Clue #19: "Lilmonster Clue #19 if you think you have a fantastic kink story then this is where you would showcase it!!! " ...well Lilmonster, SHOW ME YOURS - and I'll show you MINE...
Posted

ooh, 21 - that was a bitch last time.  But maybe reciprocal checking out of people

Posted
Clue #21 check out who's been checking you out???
Posted
#21 who was the last to check out yo ass?
Posted

This one has been driving me mad tonight.   :sob:

Thanks @FreyaNikita, your clue finally made me realise where I was going wrong.   Sanity restored.

Posted
@ Lilmonster#21 check out who’s been checking you out??? Yay been waiting for this one to pop up first place I check when looking xxx
Posted
I usually hate this one as the person always tends to be an 18yr old when this comes up on every competion but this time the last one was lovely & I was happy to reciprocate 😁
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you!
Posted
Hello english is not my mother language ,can you make the clues more easy
Posted
just caught up. 19 was soooo hard.
Posted
Clue #22 Do you enjoy dressing up with a tail maybe 😉
Posted

I have no idea what to look for.  A fetish item could be anything.  I'm sure somewhere they is some guy or gal who has a peanut fetish and therefore a peanut butter and jam sandwich is a fetish item.

Posted

found it thanks lilmonster! :$

Posted
4 minutes ago, curiousalicegirl said:

found it thanks lilmonster! :$

You're welcome 😊