FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted

And now for an influx of German visitors! 😂

Posted

GCSE German helped me out on the site ! 

Posted
A word or warning to you all!! If you go to the German site make sure you remember how to get back. I was almost stuck in a world of leather shorts and weissbier 🤮 and more scat talk than you can shake a toilet brush at waiting for clues from Herr Morris and Frau Lilmonster for ever!!! Wait for the link to be fixed it’s safer that way!!! 🤣
Posted
9 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Clue #17 do you enjoy biting, scratching, grunting, growling, roaring then this article is for you!!!!!

GRUNTING !!  ;)

Posted
18 minutes ago, Spanksy said:

A word or warning to you all!! If you go to the German site make sure you remember how to get back.

😂😂 must admit i was a little worried about getting stuck there! But i made it out alive,  glad u did too! 😂

Posted
1 hour ago, Fairylight said:

GCSE German came in handy there,  was a bit of a struggle but instincts spurred me on! Its not gona beat me!! 😂🤪

Ich bin ein Dubliner!

Posted
Just now, callipygian said:

Ich bin ein Dubliner!

😂😂👍🏼

Posted

What affect will Brexit have on using the German site??  

(probably best to ignore this message)

Posted
9 minutes ago, callipygian said:

GRUNTING !!  ;)

GRUNT!!!!!! 😉

Posted
40 minutes ago, Spanksy said:

A word or warning to you all!! If you go to the German site make sure you remember how to get back. I was almost stuck in a world of leather shorts and weissbier 🤮 and more scat talk than you can shake a toilet brush at waiting for clues from Herr Morris and Frau Lilmonster for ever!!! Wait for the link to be fixed it’s safer that way!!! 🤣

Frau Lilmonster 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
9 hours ago, morris159 said:

I've sent message to @Katiefox and see if anything happens

All fixed everyone! Go hunt! (<< also a clue hehe) :lick:

Posted
Well this is the most I have collected...and i won't be giving up the hunt now!!!
Posted
44 minutes ago, Katiefox said:

All fixed everyone! Go hunt! (<< also a clue hehe) :lick:

Thank you @Katiefox

Posted

Blimey i eventually found what i needed to know about a certain subject... took me a while but i  _ _ _ _ _ _  it down in the end!

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, Sub_Molly said:

Anymore clues for #16 please? Xx

Clue#16 How brave and in public too, You Rock

extra clue you had trouble finding #11 it's in the same place and by coincidence so is #17 too

Edited by morris159
Posted
thanks for the clues guys. it seems to have worked ok for me from this end too!
Posted
#16: you know how you can look at a magazine and see all the models wearing fancy clothes in public photo shoots. Its a bit like that.
Posted
16 minutes ago, curiousalicegirl said:

thanks for the clues guys. it seems to have worked ok for me from this end too!

it got fixed about 8.30 this morning ! 

Posted

Still struggling with #15 if anyone has any more clues I’d be eternally grateful 

Posted
46 minutes ago, MissTillysue said:

Still struggling with #15 if anyone has any more clues I’d be eternally grateful 

well maybe when you're playing you might like to take the lead

Posted
55 minutes ago, MissTillysue said:

I'd also been struggling but I'd been looking in the roles and archetypes section thinking primal/prey - but actually, reading the magazine seemed a better option

Posted
18 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I'd also been struggling but I'd been looking in the roles and archetypes section thinking primal/prey - but actually, reading the magazine seemed a better option

I don't think you'll find #15 there