FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
Clue #11 Some people like to use the traffic light system for these???
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

Well it's not the colour setting for font in text for the lobby🤔🤔🤔

yes @Jed it would be 'safe' to say that

Posted

found 10 can't figure out #11 someone help please

Posted
My word I found #11 fairly easy compared to #10 😀
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'.
Posted
Look at littlemonsters comment...what do We associate traffic lights to in BDSM???
Posted
Taadaaaa 💃🏻 Sorry but it’s each man for himself this time round lol. I’m playing it safe 😁
Posted

Got 11 that was easy, 10  looks obvious but it's not there 😭

Posted
15 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Do I get a medal then? 🥇 Or do I get something else 😉

Let me think - maybe i should add that to the list ....medal or something else  (and where to pin it!?)

Posted
5 minutes ago, callipygian said:

Let me think - maybe i should add that to the list ....medal or something else  (and where to pin it!?)

😳😳😳

Posted
@Miss_V if you’re looking under the Birthday article then that’s wrong. Read serenaas clue out loud then look again round about the same place but a different one
Posted

9, 10, and 11 have me confused. I read them out loud, but it's not clicking. Any other clues?

Posted

I know what #11 is. But not where to find it 

Posted
Can't find #11 anywhere all the others were easy
Posted (edited)

Clue#12 well this one deserves a big hand ....... if you've enough lube of course.

Edited by morris159
Posted (edited)

Clue #12 1 finger 2 finger 3 finger 4 and a lot of lube!!!!!

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pj52 said:

naughty naughty no spoilers 

Edited by morris159