FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
1 hour ago, Wendywoo said:

Ahhhhhhhh #7

I really can't think of any comments, to help you out

Posted
Well clicking on the wrong button trying to find 9 just cost me 200 points 🙄 where is it?
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together.
Posted
2 hours ago, Method said:

Well clicking on the wrong button trying to find 9 just cost me 200 points 🙄 where is it?

Dont worry you are not the only one i have just done the same thing

Posted
Seriously have I turned into a turnip or something since the last hunt? I can’t seem to find any of these this time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m off to boil my head then come back & look again & if I still can’t find then I will request another clue....possibly in the form of the actually answer 😬
Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

Seriously have I turned into a turnip or something since the last hunt? I can’t seem to find any of these this time 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m off to boil my head then come back & look again & if I still can’t find then I will request another clue....possibly in the form of the actually answer 😬

Im struggling this time round too but get there eventually

Posted (edited)

Any more clues for #9? :bite: I really can’t think where else to look?! I feel like I know what the clue means but just can’t find that page 🙈

Found it :D

Edited by Sub_Molly
Posted
9 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

Im struggling this time round too but get there eventually

I’m so bloomin competitive that I can’t bring myself to give up 😂

Posted
3 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I’m so bloomin competitive that I can’t bring myself to give up 😂

Yep, same

Posted
Thank you to the delectable @morris159 who managed to get into my mind with more clues & WITHOUT giving me the answer, allowing me to finallyyyyu find it & therefore proving that I am not a complete dimwit 😬
Posted
#9: it doesn't matter how popular you are, its how active you are that matters.
Posted
7 & 9 have me beat. I just dunno my way about enough and clicking on everything just actually stops me enjoying site 😂 and makes me was tostomp about in a huff 😖
Posted
10 minutes ago, Wendywoo said:

7 & 9 have me beat. I just dunno my way about enough and clicking on everything just actually stops me enjoying site 😂 and makes me was tostomp about in a huff 😖

When all else fails... Cheat.    xD

Posted
2 minutes ago, FootTicklerUK said:

When all else fails... Cheat.    xD

You might need to give me a clue on how to do that too 😂

Posted
9 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Thank you to the delectable @morris159 who managed to get into my mind with more clues & WITHOUT giving me the answer, allowing me to finallyyyyu find it & therefore proving that I am not a complete dimwit 😬

I have to take my hat of to morris159 to thank you Sir

Posted
I can finally sleep. Night everyone. Can’t wait for #10
Posted
It’s 7:20am & no clues for #10, is everyone dead 😳😂
Posted
12 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I thought that when I got here last night but just figured I'd lost track of where we're up to.   :) 

Posted

found them all in one night waiting for #10

Posted
19 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

😂 i was thinking the same!!