Posted

Ahh that was an easy one after the last couple 

MistressL22
Posted
Sub_Molly .....pages of the magazine
Posted
#12 easiest one by far. Get in! 👊🏻
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it!
CuriousSissy
Posted

Thank you Morris for your help. I had a bit of a dizzy moment lol

Posted
I only read @morris159 clue & as a naughty smile broke out I knew exactly what I wanted/was looking for 😂
Posted
3 hours ago, BigPolly said:

I only read @morris159 clue & as a naughty smile broke out I knew exactly what I wanted/was looking for 😂

you know I'm always willing to lend a hand anytime you want @BigPolly

Posted
Clue #13 some people like this kind of sport!!!!
Posted
5 minutes ago, FootTicklerUK said:

Ooh!   It's clue time again.   :)

Thank you @Lilmonster

Aw you're welcome 😊

Posted
Just now, SirRob999 said:

Wow that was easy! 😁

Some people like easy 😉

Posted
8 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Some people like easy 😉

Easy is ok some times, but sometimes it better to have some fight/difficulty in it! 😁

Posted
6 minutes ago, SirRob999 said:

Easy is ok some times, but sometimes it better to have some fight/difficulty in it! 😁

😉😏

Posted
Thank youuuuu ladies & gent. Beautiful morning, kettle’s on & was going to catch the early morning surf but not sure it’s my thing.