FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted (edited)

Clue#16 How brave and in public too, you rock !

Edited by morris159
Posted
Morning everyone is there a clue for 15 please 😊
Posted
6 minutes ago, Flo420 said:

Morning everyone is there a clue for 15 please 😊

Clue#15 Sometimes the woman likes to take control.

Posted
Need 2,8,9 anybody? 😂 X
Posted
All 3 of you have given exactly the same clue 😩
Posted
1 minute ago, BigPolly said:

All 3 of you have given exactly the same clue 😩

that's because it's in the same place

Posted

Yes but usually there’s a variation on clues so if you can’t get it from one you can get it from another.....I can’t get it 😂 Where’s @serenaawhen you need her 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

Yes but usually there’s a variation on clues so if you can’t get it from one you can get it from another.....I can’t get it 😂 Where’s @serenaawhen you need her 😊

maybe she's reading an old article

Posted
2 minutes ago, morris159 said:

maybe she's reading an old article

See THAT’S what I’m talking about, just a little different nudge was all that was needed being how I was looking in completely the wrong place to start with 😁 thank youuuu 😘

bostoncrab52
Posted (edited)

thank you morris, after spending an hour on this last night, have just set down and found it in 30 secs with your clue. what will i put on to go out tonight??

Edited by bostoncrab52
cant spell
bostoncrab52
Posted
to you all out there, keep working hard at the treasure hunt. i was a winner last time and the gorgeous serenaa give me a period of free membership and a t shirt with fetish.com on the front.Mystery Vibe also sent me a marvellous wee toy which my lord and master loves me to put on for her.controlled by a phone app would you believe. it helps this old man out and my dearest is particularly pleased with the fast vibrate mode!!!!! a belated thanks to all and i hope this will keep the rest of you hunting?????????????
Posted
I've found it but when I click on picture it says page not found
Posted
I had to go to German site to get it, it works on their end
Posted (edited)

Clue #17 do you enjoy biting, scratching, grunting, growling, roaring then this article is for you!!!!!

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
9 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

I had to go to German site to get it, it works on their end

another blazing success for our wonderful site

Posted

Found it straight away but like Morris, it tells me link is unavailable.

Posted

Same problem I’ve found it but says page not found!!!

Posted
Clue#17 if this is you, you simply do what your instincts tell you to do.
Posted
4 minutes ago, morris159 said:

another blazing success for our wonderful site

Yep!!!! 

Posted

Hopefully they sort it out and it works in the morning if not on the German site it works

Posted (edited)

@Lilmonster

Could you share how to get to the German site please? 🙂 I’m sure they’ll eventually fix it, but I’m a bit impatient. 🤣

Edited by Wittypunname
Forgot to @ person the question was intended for.
Posted
Got it.....well I haven’t got it but it’s there....waiting to be pounced upon....quite like myself 🌞
Posted

GCSE German came in handy there,  was a bit of a struggle but instincts spurred me on! Its not gona beat me!! 😂🤪