FETISH GEAR TREASURE HUNT

Katiefox

Posted
1 minute ago, FootTicklerUK said:

Got it too!   I can get to bed now.

Thank you as always for the clues @Lilmonster   :praise:

You're welcome 😊

Posted
Got it. Took me a few searches. Thanks for the clue @Lilmonster!
Posted
Thanks lilm got it thanks to your clue 😘
Posted
that was too easy. just like playing fetch
Posted
Got it in one try, love this feeling
Posted
Clue #1: Someone's been naughty and got their face on a wanted __. Clue #2: Got to grips with searching? So you've been places? Clue #3: Bed-side cabinet's best friend. Clue #4: SNAP! Clue #5: Handyman is just out the front! Clue #6: Have you earned it? Clue #7: A list of letters Clue #8: Think you got what it takes? Clue #9: Like 30 under 30 but they haven't all necessarily slept together. Clue #10: The queen has 2 birthday, this would be ours. Clue #11: Anything but 'keep going'. Clue #12: 1, 2, 3... now all of it! Clue #13: Surfing, kayak... just kidding, it's kinkier than that. Clue #14: In, out, hold. Clue #15: Who run the world? Clue #16: Take fetish for a walk. Clue #17: Why stop at the Treasure Hunt? Clue #18: "Something ___, something new." Clue #19: Once upon a time.. Clue #20: Startin' with the man in the mirror. Clue #21: Right behind you! Clue #22: On your knees.
Posted (edited)

Finally found it!!! Along the right lines all along but there are so many different  places to look. Now if I can only find #2 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
To be fair if this was my fetish I’d be an arsehole jumping on the bed shouting to be fed at 5am, that’s what my real one does 🙄
Posted

good girl !! ..... good boy!!!!!    down Shep!!!

;)

Posted

Hey guys!! Are there any items that you still haven't found and need some extra clues? :gimp:

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Katiefox said:

Hey guys!! Are there any items that you still haven't found and need some extra clues? :gimp:

no I'm totally up to date thank you.

and willing to give help to any that want it.

Edited by morris159
Posted

Right its not where i think it is......help!  

Posted
6 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

Right its not where i think it is......help!  

So if you put a lead round my neck and I have a tail love tickles back of my ears and my tummy rubbed this is considered _ _ _ play!!!!!

Posted
16 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

So if you put a lead round my neck and I have a tail love tickles back of my ears and my tummy rubbed this is considered _ _ _ play!!!!!

I knew what i was looking for, just where, lol, fuzzy brain today, found it thanks to @subm0nKay 😘

Posted
13 minutes ago, Fairylight said:

I knew what i was looking for, just where, lol, fuzzy brain today, found it thanks to @subm0nKay 😘

😊

Posted

just purged most of the list but really struggling with #15 & 19
i think i get where the clues are pointing but i just can't find them!
any more clues going spare?

Posted
22 has got me I know what it is but not where...serious brain drain today xx
Posted
58 minutes ago, moi03xxx said:

just purged most of the list but really struggling with #15 & 19
i think i get where the clues are pointing but i just can't find them!
any more clues going spare?

Clue#15 Sometimes the woman likes to take control.

Clue#19 If you want to tell everyone about your kink or story this might be one way, and if you want to get competitive why not.

Posted
@Flo420 maybe just try the first word of what you think the answer is......
Posted
Thanks Morris that was quite an easy one clue #23 what kind of sites do you use
Posted
Clue #23 have a website you wanna link!!!!!!