Dommes, what was it about a sub that made them your favourite?

Posted

Ladies, what was it about your favourite sub that made them your favourite? Did they have a keen ear? Just the right level of obediance/disobience?

• 2 months later...
Posted

Yes...this is FOR THE LADIES. So the men should stop trying to take up all the space in the room as per the norm because the conversation doesn't pertain to them at ALL. YES Believe it or not. UGH. Obedience, forethought, open communication, humor, even killed personality so there's no histrionics behavior involved. Nothing worse than one of my men (or occasional women) getting up tight thinking they can throw a hissy fit~Mistress

😉💜😎

Posted
Good oral skills 😈
Easy going personality.
Right amount of submission.
Wants to do the things I want.
  • 10 months later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
They declined to talk kink and were very polite, a little shy and wanted us to talk as human beings. So refreshing to me. I already felt that was my intention, so to have it mirrored back at me was a joy.
Posted
He was very obedient and had amazing oral skills taught me a lot about spanking and nipple clamps
Posted

oh my spankings and nipple  clamps

• 4 weeks later...
MistressWhipplash
Posted
Sticking to their word, thoughtful, listened, and when they submitted to me after a year of us knowing each other as people their submission and obedience developed into surrender to me. A beautiful thing surrender in every day life.
Posted
1. They carefully absorb information about what I like and then take the initiative to make me feel good in one way or another 2. Fine mental organization and affection 3. Aesthetically pleasing appearance and behavior