WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? 😏

crystal-love

Posted
Prostate massage, an experienced partner, someone I trust to try it with
Posted
I want to be hardcore degraded by a woman
Posted
CNC, potentially a gang bang with trusted people, suspension shibari… a lot of things. Lol
Posted
Maybe a ddlg just to try it because I would be a very bratty lg!!! I love to push buttons this would be a fun role to do that!!
Posted
I’d love to tie a woman down and *** her with orgasms
Posted
About the only thing on my to try list that I haven't tried already is being caned - it's something that both scares and excites me in equal measure and the *** is probably what has held me back so far, that and not having met someone either experienced in it, or that I trust sufficiently to do so.
There's no specific person I'd like to fulfill it with but whoever it was would need to be someone I had a connection and chemistry with same as any other activity I may choose to explore. Experience with caning would obviously be preferred, but someone who was willing to learn and develop a level of knowledge of how to before picking one up to use on me would be a minimum requirement.
Posted
Would love to have a mummy milking me and have a group of naked bodies all covered in baby oil in one big heap, like a pit of snakes
Posted
To have face sat on till you cum loads and cum and cum