WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? 😏

crystal-love

Posted
45 minutes ago, Dsharp said:

BP should be compulsory 😉

I like to make them beg for it

Posted
Yesterday at 09:22 AM, Sweettitsleah said:
3 anal creampie in a row (from 3 dif guys, 1 creampie for each one)

I’m down

Posted

make an amiture video with a couple. also webcam sex with a trans and ro a couple

Posted

make an amiture video with a couple. also webcam sex with a trans and ro a couple

Posted
Looking to be pegged couples or single all welcome we love to be filmed
Posted
To be pegged and fisted. Male or female. Even in a group. I would want video taken also.
Posted

I’m really interested in *** play. As a submissive slave, I love to be bossed around, thrown around and spat on. My favorite *** to play is a pig. I want to be ***d to oink and get all dirty while people fuck me senseless and humiliate me. If I could get anally fisted while tied up face down ass up in the air, and made to oink at the same time that would be awesome!!

Posted
Reverse Bukkake: group of women ejaculate and squirt on my face, one by one.
Posted
Sounds amazing kit60 line up the gushers 💦😂
Posted
On 1/24/2023 at 7:06 AM, crystal-love said:

What is the next fantasy/experience you'd like to try? What stops you? Who would you like to fulfill it with?

I wish someone would tie me to a chair and put a knife to my throat. 

Posted
January 27, Sweettitsleah said:
3 anal creampie in a row (from 3 dif guys, 1 creampie for each one)

Fuck that was so hot that i got off

Posted (edited)

Cei !!

would also love to give a golden shower

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
I have an unfulfilled scat fetish it’s y I’m here
Posted

I'd like a woman to take me for a CFNM (Clothed Female Naked Male) drive out in the country

Posted
Need hot cei and joi cam 2 cam fun😉
Posted
My longest running unfulfilled fantasy? Mummy wrap a woman from her neck to her ankles, strip her shoes & socks off and tickle her feet. Weird & silly I guess but that’s what it is.
Posted

I would like for someone to message me with items you find around the home starting small and getting bigger and watch on video as I fuck my pussy with them.

Telling me which ones to use and if they are not happy, demanding I pull my nipples or peg them etc. 

Want to experience my pussy being stretched but with someone watching and insisting I take the object further inside me

Posted
31 minutes ago, Secretsafe said:

I would like for someone to message me with items you find around the home starting small and getting bigger and watch on video as I fuck my pussy with them.

Telling me which ones to use and if they are not happy, demanding I pull my nipples or peg them etc. 

Want to experience my pussy being stretched but with someone watching and insisting I take the object further inside me

That's really hot, i like that!

Posted
That would be amazing!😮‍💨