WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? šŸ˜

crystal-love

Posted
Castration Play.
What stops me? Well, nothing, really, I'm just new to this is all.
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Would love to be made as someoneā€™s sex slave they demand I have to obeyĀ 

Posted
I would like to have to eat from a bowl on the floor totally naked while others have an elegant dinner, to be denied toilet privilege for peeing and have to wet my self in front of all the well dressed persons having dinner.
Posted
Monday at 06:47 PM, QueenC2024 said:
I would like to have to eat from a bowl on the floor totally naked while others have an elegant dinner, to be denied toilet privilege for peeing and have to wet my self in front of all the well dressed persons having dinner.

Man you sound like we could have all kinds of fun momma!

Posted

I currently have a strong desire to be laid on my back on a table with my head hanging over one end while someone face fucks me and someone the other end is abusing my ass, there are other people there who just cum on me.

My groomer has said he is interested in this after 1 or 2 meetings.

Posted

My kinky female neighbor asks me to come over to help herā€¦. I agreeā€¦. I get to the door and she lets me in and as Iā€™m coming into the house she turns around and grabs me and 2 of her girlfriends who were hiding jump me and Ā they tie me up. They start laughing because it was all planned. ā€¦ then the kinky one tells me she knows I stole her panties from her drawer and I was to be punished!! They then completely feminize me in many different sexy Ā outfits, lingerie, heels stockings making me Ā the 4 th ā€œgirlā€ā€¦ā€¦.. Iā€™m ***d to please them sexually and they take pictures and videos of me and Ā make me model the outfits and Iā€™m told if I say anything they will blackmail me and show them. I then Ā have no choice and must submit to these attacks and be their slut slave.Ā 

Mel_Wilson
Posted

To be tied up naked and fucked by a married couple

Posted
4 hours ago, Kinkytimes-6379 said:

My kinky female neighbor asks me to come over to help herā€¦. I agreeā€¦. I get to the door and she lets me in and as Iā€™m coming into the house she turns around and grabs me and 2 of her girlfriends who were hiding jump me and Ā they tie me up. They start laughing because it was all planned. ā€¦ then the kinky one tells me she knows I stole her panties from her drawer and I was to be punished!! They then completely feminize me in many different sexy Ā outfits, lingerie, heels stockings making me Ā the 4 th ā€œgirlā€ā€¦ā€¦.. Iā€™m ***d to please them sexually and they take pictures and videos of me and Ā make me model the outfits and Iā€™m told if I say anything they will blackmail me and show them. I then Ā have no choice and must submit to these attacks and be their slut slave.Ā 

Ā 

Posted
Mel Wilson you stole this fantasy of mine, albeit mine without tying part!!šŸ¤”
Posted

A proper *** scene, properly and carefully planned with any boundaries made clear and strictly observed. I am very heavily into CNC and none of my ex partners could ever partake in the level of brutality I wish to experience, because they couldn't bring themselves to actually hurt me. And if I sense he is only doing it to please meĀ  and holding back, for me that ruins the moment. I want someone to do it because it genuinely gets him off too. With strangers it's awkward as I don't do ONS andĀ  for this kink in particular I have to get to know someone really well, as it requires a LOT of trust on both sides. I am into knives and I need to know the guy is not a secret lunatic who is gonna finish me off in more ways than one, and he needs to know I'm not out to cause him trouble by maybe crying *** for real after the event, or blackmailing him about it. Tough one.Ā 

Posted
I would love to be a slave for a couple one day.
Posted

Lots of things, but the main top 5 are:

1- foley catheter play

2- medical play

3- karada

4- inflatable buttplug

5- (chastity plug/anal chastity/asslock)

Posted
Being a submissive to a dominant mf couple
  • 2 months later...
welshslaveboy
Posted

I'd like to try a week or so of being a 24/7 slave to a cruel master or mistress. To be kept totally naked, and in heavy chains and be impisoned in a dark, dirty prison cell. The only time i'd be released would be to be punished, or to povide pleasure to my master/mistress. I'd also be ***d to carry out hard labour outside, again, totally naked, and degraded as seen fit by my dom. Even typing this has turned me on!

• 2 months later...
forever_slave_7
Posted

Mistress able to control my orgasm, belonging to her, loving her

Posted

I would love to try being orgasm controlledĀ 

Posted
On 1/24/2023 at 4:06 PM, crystal-love said:

What is the next fantasy/experience you'd like to try? What stops you? Who would you like to fulfill it with?

I wanna be dominate

Posted

Medical role play where I am the subject of research. All of my limits of *** and stretching are tested.

Posted
I am 57 before internet so im not accustomed to socializing. I want to connect with a w
Posted
Connect with a likeminded woman to share our kinks