WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? 😏

crystal-love

Posted
February 18, Secretsafe said:

I would like for someone to message me with items you find around the home starting small and getting bigger and watch on video as I fuck my pussy with them.

Telling me which ones to use and if they are not happy, demanding I pull my nipples or peg them etc. 

Want to experience my pussy being stretched but with someone watching and insisting I take the object further inside me

Hey that sounds awesome. I'm willing to help lom

Posted
I have a foot fetish kink and would love to explore it with a pretty girl
Extremeeverything
Posted

Cuckold is one of my ultimate fantasy fetishes 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Want to try to give a blow job to Dom male
Posted (edited)

Deleted 

Edited by Deleted Member
Deleted
Posted

From things I haven't tried/want more experience with, I'd consider sensory deprivation, interrogation roleplay, hypnosis, *** play, but there's definitely more I haven't thought of/heard of, always exploring and such.

Posted

I’d love to try being someone’s adult baby, ***d to wear diapers 24/7.  I think it would be a fascinating experience.  However, I don’t think I can bring myself to do it totally voluntarily.  

Posted
I want a mommy, someone who will tell me how and when to touch myself but one not behind a pay wall
Posted
I would like to alpha sub, being favourite of my domme, i will act as dom to her other subs but to her i am a sub.
Posted

I would like hmm. to be tied down and one to fuck my throat and the other to fuck my ass.

Posted

I’m very shy, so it hasn’t happened… I really want to passionately kiss another guy.   

Posted

I would love to try saline expansion of my testicles and/or breasts.  But I’m nervous about long term health issues should it be done wrong.  Regardless, I think it would be awesome to experience massively inflated balls or massive temporary tits.  

SleepyHollo-4344
Posted
I have yet to have this done bc no one knows how to do it right. I want to be tied up and teased so bad I am soaking wet begging for his cock. I want that pleasurable ***. Spank me, bite my neck like a vampire, sweet kisses between my thighs. And take me into him hard and slow. Fast and smooth. Oh lala