WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? šŸ˜

crystal-love

Posted
A belly button worship while getting a bj, a belly button *** session
Posted

I would like to blindfold, mouth gag then tie someone to my spreader bar, so I can test out my massage wand on her pussy.(butt plug is optional).

Posted

Iā€™d like to try being tied up and relinquishing complete control. Iā€™d also like to try some kind of exhibition- but not sure how much- if that makes sense. Like- getting off with window open, yes. Fucking in a park in plain sight- maybe not? Although- if it wouldnā€™t be obvious, thatā€™d be hella fun.

Posted
I would love to have a woman let me tie her hands to the bedpost and explore her body. Every nook and cranny. Finding all the pleasure spots. And pleasure her until she canā€™t take anymore.
Posted
Want to lose my strap-on virgin status with a woman
Posted
Anything and everything :3 mostly new bdsm equipment and public stuff I would also like to try being cuckolded but it will be a while till I can try that XD
Posted

I really, really, really wanna try pegging and also learn to eat pussy

Posted (edited)

Would like to be that special lady personal licker

Edited by Karixeat
Misspelled
Posted
Being gagged with dirty socks right off someoneā€™s feet.
Posted
Blindfolded and used as a woman's pleasure slave.
Footslave4u69
Posted

Would like to be a cuckold, would like to get pegged, sissification, would like to wear a chin-do. And would like to either try ***d bi, or just suck a dick and get fucked by a man. To serve a master I guess

Posted

Tied up and have 6 cocks bukkake cumming on my face