WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRY? 😏

crystal-love

Posted
Tied up and have my senses blurred I.e. blindfold and be teased, edged, ***d face sitting, O- denied, licked all over, and all around used by 1-3 big and beautiful alt women for a full day. With maybe a break or two in between.
Posted

Giving my girlfriend the DVP she wants! The only thing stopping us is a second cock :(

Posted
I want to try cuckolding but can't really find a female willing to do it sadly
Posted

***d to suck a woman’s sweaty toes and eat her a** after working out

Posted
Pegging, bull, and cnc with a strong dash of corruption, the this is your new life sort of corruption.
Posted
I wanna be jerked off by a girl while she tells me about sex with her lover
Posted

I want to try anal it’s just something so taboo about it the gets me going

Posted

Having Pussy/ASS fuck And Sit on < / my face While having an orgasm

Posted
This is not ok. Present is present and if you cant fulfill something, its normal, we cant fulfill everything in life!!! Dont create this fake necessities, we can't fulfill EVERYTHING AND ITS OKAY!!!!! HOD
Posted

I wanna try fucking a girl right through her seamless pantyhose while I'm also wearing pantyhose. Also wanna get fucked in the ass with a strap-on while both wearing pantyhose

Posted
I would love to try inventing, or more precisely, sexual predicament bondage/*** devices.
‘Deviant Designs’ came up with a brilliant pair of devices called ‘nipple cuffs’ which clamped to the nipples and had a thumb lock basically locking the woman’s hands to her breasts or locking a partners hands to her breasts. Very erotic!
Posted
I want to find someone who's willing to try watersports with me
Posted
I really want to experience a prostate milking induced orgasm by a very experienced female. Also while another female is under me in 69 position sucking my cock and licking my balls. Ill settle for the prostate massage by a pro soft domm female