Better then naked?

marumaru

Posted (edited)

Sometimes I find leaving some clothing on ends up being weirdly so much sexier then going for a straight on full naked.

Unbuttoned shirts parted to expose the breast (and then of course everything clenched under some good rope plays :DD!!)... skirts pulled up high and have the sub bite on it to hold in place... just some normal thigh-high stockings but adding so much when they're the only pieces of clothing she is wearing......

What are some of your pocket-list best types / pieces of clothing that serve as a true bonus ;D?

Edited by marumaru
Posted
A pair of glasses (nothing else), or perhaps a ribbon bow around the neck
Posted
I love it when she wears something that has bows / strings that when pulled easily come off, just the thought of how easy they come off is a big turn on.x
Posted
It is easy to remove one's clothes. The art of seduction is in the ability to move in and remove clothes, or to not, in such a way that is more elegant and arousing than simple exposure.
Posted
First and foremost, a good wide leather belt is the most utilitarian piece of clothing I've ever used. The versatility of a long strap of leather has come in handy numerous times in my experience. But, undeniably, the T-shirt halfway off is the most enticing opportunity to engage in sexy time.
Posted

I do think there is something about the sensuality of clothing - maybe even a discreet item of fetish clothing such as a rubber vest under a normal shirt, leather shorts or jeans worn with vanilla clothing. Of course, basques and other items of sensual clothing accentuates the feeling and mystery. Sometimes it is best to leave something to the imagination. Blindfolds spring to mind somewhat randomly 😊

Posted

Old as the hills I suppose but stockings do it for me every time.