Escape Plan / Safety Net

PickyPrincess

PickyPrincess
Posted

Too many people get into relationships and have no "way out" planned just in case.

Vanilla or kinky.

Please have or save for a way to leave your home or environment... if ever needed.

Whether you keep it a secret or tell your partner, make sure they never have access to it.

Many subs end up financially dependent on their Dom/me. And will accept certain negative behavior from them feeling they have no other option. That they are stuck.

A responsible Dom/me will make sure you setup this escape plan. They will not feel threatened by it. They will know it empowers you and that you are with them by choice.

Even after 10 or 30 years things can change. To feel stuck is to lose power. To lose power means you can't give power in a power exchange relationship.

No one should feel like they have no choice. That they have to be unhappy or unsafe and are trapped.

Please create and keep a safety net. 🙏 🥰

Posted
The middle section is really important.
Submission, given, because the sub desires it, rather than because they have no choice, is ducking incredible.
They can walk away, but instead choose to kneel at your feet. 😍
PickyPrincess
Posted

Knowing your sub can't leave because of finances, lack of education, emotional ***, *** they can't survive or pay bills, feeling stuck, having no choice etc... is just *** IMHO

Making sure they keep their work credentials, experience, education skills up to date Is critical. Not just the cash to find a new place and setup etc. 

Knowing your sub can leave at any time yet closes to submit to you, to give you their power... is intoxicating 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It’s a bit extreme and overreacting but in some countries maybe it’s a good advise to have a plan B. But in here U.K. most women work and have their own home, if by any chance they live a 24/7 dynamic I do think they have many options and can leave a toxic relationship anytime. There are lots of charities in place to welcome and help them. 

PickyPrincess
Posted

Wow most women have their own home? In Canada rents and house prices are so crazy most do not 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

They UK womem have a Plan B built in then. Good for them. I just want men and women to make sure they have the option to leave.. if they ever feel the need. And saying shelters are a plan B isn't a plan. It's what you do when you are stuck.  

A dependent should have a planned way to leave. Put a little *** aside each pay until a required nesting is built up. The one who has a dependent should en*** this.

Posted

I don't think this "Plan B" is as easy in the UK as made out.   

It's probably easier to leave a partner than 50 years ago because a woman can now work, have her own bank account and get access to housing - but, yeah