Why comment when you've been denied?

Megan-3228

Posted
18 hours ago, NWKinkyGent said:

Agree with most of the comments already made… this is more about his insecurity than anything to do with you. In his mind, making comments about you moves focus from himself when in fact the opposite is true.
Don’t let him get you down, remember you are the better person.
Take care.

To me I think the guy can't take a hint. Thank you.

Posted
17 hours ago, QXX666 said:

Nobody likes rejection. Some people deal better than others. You made the decision in your own right to not pursuing his advance and in a vanilla set up most men would have move on. In kinky world some don’t take it well emotionally because they think they have the god gift. Personally you should just leave to him to reflect on his behaviour. Don’t get yourself *** by his nasty comment. Btw why would you talk to him in the first place ?

This is strictly vanilla. I was crossing the road and he stopped driving because he was at a red light. He's like hey I know you and I'm like yeah I know you too, he's like how you doing and I just said good and kept walking, that's when he made the comment.

Posted
12 hours ago, your_Sensei said:

He’s lucky that you were nice and didn’t call him out openly. Some people think they deserve, whatever they like and go to any length to take it. He may have body of a grown man but has a maturity of a 4 year old. So just ignore him and enjoy

Yes he is very lucky I didn't but it also wouldn't have looked good in my favor if I said what was on my mind. I was in front of a courthouse. But how stupid was he?

Posted
Sorry you had to go through that. Some dude are just chauvinistic swine. With no care for others feelings. And in some cases are so ignorant they believe women should just do as told and full they're fantasies. And I believe all that thinking is bullshit.

But yeah seems like he got sand in his vagina for getting rejected. Tough it up dude. I get rejected all the time.
Posted
You seem to have it right, he can’t handle rejection. Sometimes it’s that simple.