Abusive Mistresses

St****

Posted
Male subs of FET... Did you have an experience with an abusive Mistress? Im talking about short term relationships where she ignored your safeword during session, had no regards for your hard limits, was a hardcore sadist without mentioning or discussing that.

How long did it took for you to recover?

Sometimes trying a role of a Mistress can be healing for women who had traumatic experience in their life, but consent from both partners is important, this experience is supposed to be joyful for both.

Do you think its because she had unhealthy relationship, trauma, was ***d, sociopath, radical feminist or there is something more to it?
Posted
Im not a male, if the dom is male or female they should ALWAYS listen to the safe word that is what it is there for and the dom should ALWAYS listen to the limits. Wether that domme has been through something in her or his past they should NEVER ignore what they are doing to their sub. male or female. I hope you recover from all this and dnt class every domme the same way
emmasTippyToes
Posted
I wanna date you. Holy shit. Girls like you EXISTT!!! :0
Posted
I had a girlfriend do this once, and we talked it through afterwards. She realized she wasn’t really conscious of what she was doing until she went to far. We talked about experiences and carried traumas, perceptions and realities, and shortly rebuilt our trust. She was able to release some subconscious emotions and I had to admit I found some new things I actually enjoyed. Communication was essential to be in a place to heal and I really think it didn’t ruin our relationship only because of mutual trust we’d already established.
Posted
Consent is paramount. I won’t even have a session until I’m sure I know all my subs issues kinks and limits. And for the record it is cathartic for me when I come across a sun who is a true masochist as a trauma survivor. As an empath I’m only enjoying it if he is too- so I do t feel bad about working out some of my issues on a masochist who is enjoying it.
emmasTippyToes
Posted
You are so amazing pillow princess. Love your vibe. Your bio and everything about you. We need more ppl like this
Posted
On 2/25/2023 at 11:03 PM, PillowPrincess1 said:

Consent is paramount. I won’t even have a session until I’m sure I know all my subs issues kinks and limits. And for the record it is cathartic for me when I come across a sun who is a true masochist as a trauma survivor. As an empath I’m only enjoying it if he is too- so I do t feel bad about working out some of my issues on a masochist who is enjoying it.

That's my approach as well. Communication and consent are the most important things. When it comes to anyone I take on, prior to anything I discuss with them their past including anything that had to do with them physically mentally or emotionally that affected them. That way I know exactly how far to push them because you never want somebody to go into a full-blown panic attack if something seems to go a little sideways in their head. There has always been an ethical responsibility involved here. 

Posted

The only time this has happened to me was with a (vanilla) Woman who - long story short - used the vocabulary of BDSM to rationalise her physical, social, emotional, sexual and financial *** of me.

I extricated myself (after ten years of being married alive) and had to pretty much rebuild myself from the ground up.

I survived, and 'built back better', but it took a few years, several relationships and some pretty patient friends and lovers to repair all the damage.

Posted
9 hours ago, sunkenRags said:

The only time this has happened to me was with a (vanilla) Woman who - long story short - used the vocabulary of BDSM to rationalise her physical, social, emotional, sexual and financial *** of me.

I extricated myself (after ten years of being married alive) and had to pretty much rebuild myself from the ground up.

I survived, and 'built back better', but it took a few years, several relationships and some pretty patient friends and lovers to repair all the damage.

YES! You "built back better" my lovey dove to one of the most sweet, genuine, giving and loving people that I know. XOXO 😉💜😎

Posted
1 hour ago, ThumperG said:

YES! You "built back better" my lovey dove to one of the most sweet, genuine, giving and loving people that I know. XOXO 😉💜😎

Why thank you, dear Lady.

xx

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I had a Mistress in Glebe, Sydney a bit like that.  Didn't want to use safe words and pretty much just psycologically and sexually dominated me.  Got me to strip when I arrived at ther house and went and hid my clothes some where and wouldn't return them till she was willing.  Often I'd have to wait in the bedroom when family and friends would come over.  She loved to tie me to the bed and do things even if i asked, she said she is in control.  Did a number of things, but the wierdest was cutting my nipples (they are pretty big)  with a razor blade or box cutter blade and then suck the *** out.  the first few time I was really scared abut she wouldn't stop.   But the point is that there and in other things wherre she disregarded my boundries.

• 3 months later...
Posted
Everyone’s different. I only have experience with victims, and I feel sorry for what you have been through. Ignoring safe words and boundaries brings immense pleasure to certain people, as they experience orgasms through their rude and disrespectful behavior. I don’t know how long it will take for a sub to recover; it probably takes around four breakups for an abusive Dom to grow up. I hope you recover soon.
Posted
I’d love to be put in extreme danger and *** I’d be bound and would beg for mercy and he or she would not listen it turns me on to think about it
Posted
42 minutes ago, PaulJr said:

What do you think?

that it works well as a fantasy - but in reality it also puts the other person in danger

Posted
On 7/4/2023 at 7:20 AM, PaulJr said:

What do you think?

it would need to be something that occurred with someone you trust as part of a long term relationship, an they would also need to be very experienced in judging when to stop, its one thing an experienced person pushing you a bit further than you think you can take but only if they really know what they're doing