How do you feel about Dom/Sub settings?

Ag****

Posted
To all people around, what is it about Dom/Sub relationships that gets you bad? I'll start - the visual appeal of a perky, subdued woman obediently getting down on her knees while looking up straight into my eyes is THE moment that makes me sooo turned on. You?
Posted
the tone. whether via text or in person.. that authoritative, stern, matter of fact- tone makes me melt because it conveys control. coupled with a trigger word and i’m done for. immediately.
littlemiss37
Posted
I was a sub for 2months and enjoyed it . I'm not consciously looking for a dom but am talking to doms . Of to bristol for a event . U never know who I could meet .when me and my ex Dom had broke the dynamic I didn't know what I was going to do . Now it is time for me to move on with my life and look at the positives . I'm getting myself sorted for me firstly my kids and my future dom so I can make it work x
Posted
When my daddy grabs my throat, looks into my eyes, and calls me his good girl.
Posted
I think I just enjoy the thought of someone who willingly submits to me.
Posted
I like the moment my partner knows I submit to him and he can do with me whatever he wants
Posted
I think I'm a sub because I want what i don't get through my day-to-day life. Without getting too specific, i have a job where i need to be absolutely attentive & focused on what I'm doing. otherwise, thousands of dollars worth of property can be destroyed or, worse yet, people could get really hurt.. it can be exhausting having to keep a watchful eye and constant control over things every day, for hours a day. When I'm with my partners i just want to forget about it all. Unfortunately, I'm an incredibly anxious girl. I have an extremely hard time learning to relax, but what helps is having a loving partner take away all control of my autonomy so I'm left to just turn my mind off and get comfy. When you're blindfolded, gagged, and tied up shibari style by a (very safe and trustworthy) lover, there's really not much you can do and somehow that takes all the stress out of everything. It's much easier for me to stop fretting and freaking out over things 'cause what am I gonna do about it? It ***s my brain to just shut up and realize that all this extra anxiety and alertness is just wasted energy. I want my partner to do all of my thinking for a little while. And, hey, if they get a kick out of it I'm happy to have been an entertaining toy for them :P
Posted
Thanks for your insights everyone, I appreciate them all, very unique in their own ways. To keep the ball rolling, I've recently had a pretty rough session with a sub in training and caught one moment of note worth sharing. Being dominant can at times make you question your own actions, especially if they involve physical or emotional pressures. The guilt quickly disapates though when your sub partner responds in kind by pushing up against me, affectations and pleads for more. That's when you know you've got someone solid with you.
Posted
There's such a pull and attraction to me when a handsome man has a powerful aspect externally and orally. If he's got the voice and the looks and hes skilled .thats it. Couple that with a strong but submissive woman bending to him and his wants, I have quite a silly, loving attitude so I always like it when there up for reminding me.. who's alpha when I get mouthy and tease.fav part.
Posted
That's a smart answer, which I suspect comes from your personal past experience... I think people put far too much weight on the physical aspects of a dom/sub relationship. Looks are definitely important, as is presentation, but maintaining an active and effective control over a submissive partner isn't just a matter of *** and sexual dominance. It's a mix of all the above, plus an outer confidence that makes a sub not just willing to obey but eager to be placed in that position, pushing the boundaries into areas she never thought she'd enjoy. Besides, you can turn any miserable day into your favourite by roughing up your perky, subservient subslut.
Posted
For me I have been in both roles Dom/Sub, I much prefer the sub role but in either case the appeal is the same the give and take each person wanting to be the best at the role they are playing that they will do the baddest things they never thought possible just to please the other.