Random question

hi****

Posted
If you could only fuck one piece of food the rest of your life.. and never have sex. What food would you choose ?
Posted
Good ole English fry up... this took way too much brain power for this question 😂😂
Posted
My good ole hilaryy-gg!!! Don’t say your not good dear!!! I’d LOVE to dine on your sweetness
Posted
As the other Harry would say.. watermelon sugar 😂
Posted
Obviously something that doesn’t rotten. Can’t think of anything tbh… I need to know the reason of why?
Posted
I’ve toyed with several options here but have come down on the side of a trifle. It’s easy to hold in a container and has several different layers each with its own consistency and resistance, the sponge, the jelly, the pieces of soft fruit and all topped off with sprayed cream. I’d rather not have to take this trade of course but if ***d, the humble trifle will be my life partner of choice followed closely by a crème caramel!!
🤣🥮💦🍆
Posted
Chris Hemsworth is edible so ... I choose him.
Posted
I would have to say a whole chicken or turkey
Posted

in Wales they do, don't forget our wellies

Posted
Lol a warm watermelon, sweet and squishy on the inside, cut a nice tight hole in the bottom, lube the outside and go for a ride and slide lol, if you get a bigger one the weight feels great between your legs and if you take the bottom you can feel the warm juices dripping down your balls and into your ass then get your girlfriend to clean it all up with her mouth. God it feels sooo good. Or so I’ve been told lol
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hmmm,  something soft with a bit of ridgity…

Sausage comes to mind first. I’ve heard good things about cucumber & eggplant…. Someone mentioned squash..  zucchini, some of the gords seem like they might be interesting