Food fetish

SYOBSYOT

Posted

So today me and my work collegue went out to have lunch together. (Both male). We were having a contest to see who can eat more. So we ordered four portions of different food each. I managed to eat it all, but he did not. He was struggling and struggling and eventually gave up. At the end, he managed to put a piece of food into his mouth, managed to chew it all up, but when he should have swallowed it, he could not. He was struggling to swallow the food in his mouth for over a minute, but he failed and finally spat it out onto a plate.

Now, since i managed to eat all 4 portions of food without leftovers, and he did not, i commented (with a clear but hidden intention behind this comment [i will explain it down below]) that i could eat more.

He then said that i can have his remains if i want.

After he said that, i took that food from his plate (yes, the food he spitted out) (and yes, the food that was covered with his saliva) (and yes, the food he chewed up) (and once more, yes, the food that was in his mouth for over a minute while he was struggleing to swallow it) and i ate it.

Yes, that is right, i ate it, in front of him.

I enjoyed this piece of food like i never enjoyed in food before.

Yes, it is a fetish. ;)

Now, if you wonder why i wrote that i will explain my intention bellow... This boy is a kind of a boy that likes to please me. He likes to do whatever i want, whatever i ask him, or, whatever he thinks that i would like to do. So, i could ask him if i can do this, or if i can do that, sure... But... The simpler solution with him is to simply say that i would like to do something but i can not for this or that reason, or that i am too lazy to do it, and this boy will do it for me. He will try his best to make it happen. That is this kind of a boy. And yes he is my work collegue so this is kind of strange, yes, but, whatever. So, i know that i can talk him into doing all sorts of things by this sort of manipulation, by saying that 'i only wish i had something' (what he has) and that he will usually give it to me. So, i knew that, and i had this in mind when i said that i can eat more food. I knew that he is going to offer me his food. Although, there was nothing on the plate other than this chewed up ball of food he spat out when he could not swallow it. I knew exactly what i was doing, and i knew that i will talk him into offering me this food. And so he did.

The best ball of food i ever had. Despite i was 99% full, and just a few bites of food away from being in the same situation as my collegue was, despite this, the best food i ever ate.

I should probably talk him into chewing all of food for me, every day. That would be awesome. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Imagine not having to chew your food ever again + having your crush's saliva for lunch every day.. What a paradise would that be.