Spicing it up with food?

Posted
Thinking of spicing up some of my kinky sessions by adding food, so was wondering if anyone has tried it themselves and what they used? 😋🌭
Posted
Think the responces to your question depend on if you mean food, as objects to be used for insertion, as sex toys or do you want food included more as something edible, like using the body as plate to eat food from
Posted
I used two chocolate bars, inserted them halfway, played a little, then ate them from within with a little bit of cream from a can. Delicious😘
Posted
28 minutes ago, Alex10473 said:

I used two chocolate bars, inserted them halfway, played a little, then ate them from within with a little bit of cream from a can. Delicious😘

It’s really not a good idea to use chocolate in a woman’s vagina. Any residue left in the vagina can cause infection and the sugar content can upset the delicate balance of bacteria required for the vagina to remain healthy. If you absolutely have to use chocolate, don’t leave it inside for long and rinse thoroughly afterwards. This goes for other sweet things too. 

Posted
Temperature play can involve colds like ice cream and similar, hot can be heated chocolate sauce and more. You can use a cucumber (obviously). A real size queen might be able to handle an egg plant. Get some lemons of similarly sized fruits and slowly put the Anus to work as if they were large beads. After a thorough shower, Maybe chop up low acidity fruit items, put them all inside and gobble them out or pile up some stuff between the cheeks, drizzle some sauce across both cheeks and chow down. You can even make it real romantic: ask her if she wants to try some of this delicious chocolates, put one in your mouth and go in for a real good kiss. Juggle the chocolate with, expert tonguesmanship, back and forth and all around your mouths until it is fully dissolved. If you are willing to have a little danger/*** cinnamon or ginger can put a little heat where you want it hot.
Your only real limits are imagination, *** constraints and appetite.
Posted

I ate tabasco sauce from feet once; that was literally spicing it up

Posted
Different size cucumbers always sexy 😈 I want a girl to try plantain tbh banana ok but never tried plantain
Posted
I have used a small amount of a pixy stick while I was munching. Tasted fantastic and had no negative effect to the lady
Posted
Strawberries and whipped cream are good, peppers are bad and whole pineapples are the worst
Posted
Sploshing with sauces and minimarshmallows is fun, can be degrading as well, which is a great aspect to play with. I have avoided inserting foods so far (I wouldn't know how to do it safely, avoiding sugar, yeast, acidity based health problems). But the idea is appealling!
Lord_Talion
Posted
I've seen a lot done. From food served from a naked body to my freinds 'sploosh party'.
Posted
I'll just say hot sauce under the foreskin is no joke. I still get a tingle of anxiety anytime I see Texas pete...
Posted
There’s the classic whipped cream on lickable places — idk your dynamics I really love to cook for my partner and like eat together really slowly and sensually to enhance the foreplay experience
Posted
21 hours ago, Lord_Talion said:
I've seen a lot done. From food served from a naked body to my freinds 'sploosh party'.

What is a 'sploosh party '?

Posted
Yesterday at 01:22 PM, white-hall784 said:
Different size cucumbers always sexy 😈 I want a girl to try plantain tbh banana ok but never tried plantain

One of the best ways to get a UTI/cystitis is for foods to be inserted in places they have no business being

Posted

While I fully support sensible drinking- moreso when it’s playtime- there was an occasion where I did a tequila shot off of somebody’s navel. We didn’t have any salt or lemon on hand but I made a mental note to remember it for the next time.

Posted

Pop rocks can be used for kissing fun or blow jobs. Also life savor gummies can make a good c**k ring

Posted
I used boba milk tea during a blowjob once.
Posted
They told us not to play with our food as kids, so now we do it as adults
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I've used whipped cream, chocolate, fruits, and candy. I personally enjoy chocolate or fruits overall.
Posted
On 8/1/2022 at 7:06 AM, Typharon said:

There’s the classic whipped cream on lickable places — idk your dynamics I really love to cook for my partner and like eat together really slowly and sensually to enhance the foreplay experience

I found Vodka infused, flavored whip creams, very tasty!

Posted

Personally, the one thing that turns me on and gets me off harder than anything?! Is bubble gum. Especially if my partner can blow big bubbles!