Time

Fa****

Posted

23 years ago. 

It seems like yesterday, like a heartbeat, like a terrible dream. 

Yet it seems like forever. 

Forever since you held me, forever since I felt safe and loved and warm. Forever since I knew trust and decency and strength. Forever since I felt loved. 

I didn’t even realise at the time how completely and wholly my whole life was going to come crashing down. I didn’t realise how much my world relied on you and that now you’re gone it’s tilted off it’s axis forever. 

It seems like forever because I forget the date and the days and the years and the months. 

I want to be held again, I want to feel safe and warm and loved. I want to hear my nickname on your lips. 

I need you here. 

You left, I’ll never forget you and I’ll never stop loving you. 

Love, X

Posted
Big hugs . I think for me it was who I thought he was compared to who he was . I was always happy and looked forward to our good nights and good mornings now that is gone . acceptance stage is where I'm at. He has moved on and I'm ready to do the same . He has taught me something that don't believe what pple say online . Meet them and c what they r like . X
Posted
Big hugs and love your easy hun
Posted
22 minutes ago, littlemiss37 said:

Big hugs . I think for me it was who I thought he was compared to who he was . I was always happy and looked forward to our good nights and good mornings now that is gone . acceptance stage is where I'm at. He has moved on and I'm ready to do the same . He has taught me something that don't believe what pple say online . Meet them and c what they r like . X

This isn’t about a Dom or a partner. But I’m sorry you’re feeling the way you do. 

Posted
2 hours ago, anadrolbaby420 said:

Lol wrong place for this 😭

How so exactly?