Member search broken

sh****

Posted
When trying to search for members which are online I get 0 results back. And this is not because my filters are set to unicorns.
They are very broad and open. It just breaks when looking for online members.

Is this a regional issue? I remember that this happens a while ago only within DACH region. 🤔
Posted
It happened to me as well all it show is all members
Posted
Not just the app. I only use website and its the same issue with seeing online users at the moment. Its down. 🤷
Posted

I also only use the browser version because the app is so buggy. 

It's gotten worse lately for some reason even affecting the browser version. A friend who was only using the app deleted in a moment of frustration I guess it was so bad on their end. 

Posted
Let’s see it from the bright side. New members will have a very soft introduction here while the searching broken and not being flooded with „hi“. 😂
Posted
I have a support ticket open. It's been like this for a while for me, they have responded, and it's being looked at, they also posted yesterday afternoon a site warning about it.
Posted

I also have an issue with member search, but only with the browser in that if you try to limit the results to a short distance/local area, it resets back to max distance/everywhere, works fine on the app.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It's not just those online or not.  The search for any member is broken.  It was broken first thing (website) then came back online and it is down again now.  Not sure why it's intermittent.

Posted
Having the same issue. Hopefully it fixes itself
Posted

Effed again for the second long session today. All browses returning zero results.

This is from the Global Newsfeed no less....

"Whoops, we couldn’t find anything there. Change it up and try again."

I'm paying VIP rates for this dross.