Ch****

Posted

My inbox keeps saying iv got 1 message that iv not read. But iv gone threw all my pms an iv read them all

Posted
Same, applies to the Connect section as well here
Posted
Mine does this sometimes. Then will all of a sudden show. Or the notification that says ive got a message dissappears
Posted
My inbox always say I have one message. I think it’s a trick to keep you active.lol
Posted
the chat box on this website/app is fundamentally broken, I've to reload every time I get a message and don't get notification of message most times.
SophieSubSlut11
Posted
Yeah, opening and closing again can help. Sometimes filtering your inbox to ‘unread messages’ can show you a Hidden one x
Posted (edited)

had this for a few weeks, i have to close the web page down and load back up for it to go away, always a new message Iv'e read it but stays active as unread.

Edited by smeagol
Posted

try opening in Incognito window, i had the same issue, Now i just need to refresh the page not a massive improvement but something

Posted
I know mine doesn't say I have a message.... Damned thing is always empty 😂
Posted
2 minutes ago, YorkieGent said:
I know mine doesn't say I have a message.... Damned thing is always empty 😂

😂😂

Posted

All of my notifications are buggy right now. Messages and others. I've just started ignoring them and checking my inbox and other areas directly to see if anything is happening.

Posted
Refreshing the page fixes this for me
Posted
i have it when i’m having a conversation i have to constantly opening and closing the god damn app
Posted
I have to keep going directly to unread messages in my inbox 😩
Posted
Come out of chat and go into ‘me’, see if there is a number on help or notifications. I’ve been telling them for over a year to sort it out. The coders are fucking shite.
Posted
I get that while having a conversation. Constantly shutting down the app as it double posts my replies and then waiting in my email to know a response it done because it won’t always show the response till I shut it down and reopen.
Posted
7 hours ago, KinkyGuardian said:
I get that while having a conversation. Constantly shutting down the app as it double posts my replies and then waiting in my email to know a response it done because it won’t always show the response till I shut it down and reopen.

I have that same problem and I have to shut my phone down and open it back up again. Every time I wanna read a message because it doesn’t keep track of how many messages are coming across. Sometimes it says I have one message and I have five messages or sometimes I have five messages it says, and I don’t have any messages.

Posted
Don’t expect it to get fixed, best to learn to live with the quirks