Kinky date ideas

Sp****

Posted
Going to a swinging club in Las Vegas
Posted
Oh man… blindfolded tied to bed and left a hotel key down at the front desk…
Posted
Seeing who can take off the most amount of clothes in public
Posted
2 hours ago, IantheSub said:
Wait kinky dates are a thing ?

Obviously your Master hasn’t allowed you to go

Posted
Toys on a actual date first to cum has to sub or buy lunch or dinner
Posted
😂😂😂 this isn't even a thing yet cause nobody is brave enough to really be kinky outside
Posted
My favorite has been a movie or mini golf with a clit stimulator and a vibrating anal plug, with the remotes in each others hand. luckily they have fantastic battery life, and it’s always hilarious trying to putt the bzzzzz. And then just try to order at a restaurant when your partner is pressing that button like her life was at stake.

Another fun one has been to go to a fancier place with table cloths and see who can get the other off under the table first, it requires a little foot work and lighter pants, you can see the losers walk of shame out of the place when you leave. And winner gets to use the loser any way they’d like
Posted
Date night with no real destination. Ended up at a sex club. Ended in an MMMF.
Posted
Spending a day going out for lunch, special events (something simple like a movie would work as well) while controlling a vibrator to tease and see how long they can stay quiet or “collected”
Posted
4 hours ago, selma552 said:

Going to a swinging club in Las Vegas

Went to Vegas to meet someone who was there for a weekend. Went to a couple clubs but it was a private encounter after that. Vegas did help with furnishing an environment that made the person I met in the mood for getting their kink on. When we engaged in our fetish we repeated "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" and the importance of anonymity when putting our gear on.  Just a big turn on and head fill that made my spinal cord do back flips. I like to think we erased our identities for the encounter for the ultimate in discretion. With our gear on we could not be identified. What Vegas is about.  

Posted
Start with a dinner and then grab a movie and if it clicks then you can touch and kiss while watching movie
Posted
11 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Sex club, oh my 😍What city you live in?

Posted
11 hours ago, BigTrav said:

This sounds 🔥 how was the mmmf?

Posted
14 hours ago, dan284 said:
Seeing who can take off the most amount of clothes in public

Wowww y’all really kinky 😹

Posted
12 hours ago, FutureSomeone said:
My favorite has been a movie or mini golf with a clit stimulator and a vibrating anal plug, with the remotes in each others hand. luckily they have fantastic battery life, and it’s always hilarious trying to putt the bzzzzz. And then just try to order at a restaurant when your partner is pressing that button like her life was at stake.

Another fun one has been to go to a fancier place with table cloths and see who can get the other off under the table first, it requires a little foot work and lighter pants, you can see the losers walk of shame out of the place when you leave. And winner gets to use the loser any way they’d like

Lmao I like this idea 😹 let me go order my vibrating panties

Posted
A swinger club, or set a play date at a hotel
Posted
59 minutes ago, SpoilDelish said:

This sounds 🔥 how was the mmmf?

Atlanta. And very good times were had. Everyone was cool fun and appreciative.

Posted
Research in your area for clubs
Posted
Went to a strip club with my date and then a hot tub tent by the hour place
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Go out dressed as a cowgirl n cowboy and get some drinks hit a park and have a toy gun duel at home or park n winner gets the others body so falls into a cnc n can escalate at any speed
Posted
I take my pet play Pupper for walkies with her leash and collar to places like the mall.