One of my chats shows user is blocked??

Posted

It sounds like the user has either deleted their profile, been asked to verify or has breached the site's code of conduct.

Posted
11 minutes ago, InNeedofLove said:
Damn, thats a shame

Not necessarily...
Peopel can get blocked by the moderators for rule breaking: scamming, blackmailing, And so on....
So it might saved you a big headache later on.

Posted
19 minutes ago, TheCuriousOne996 said:
They blocked you

When that happens the automated message is cleary states that ("this kinkster has blocked you") so its not the case

• 1 month later...
Posted

I have similar problem. We were excited to talk to each other again but then it said this user is on my ignore list and I don't see his messages anymore... plus I only see a "block" list in my settings and he's not on there and I don't remember clicking any button. And it doesn't say deleted Member or anything

Posted
IAM curious as I have gone through the same as a few above.

So if I talk to kinkster and all is good and happy but maybe someone out there block them , are they blocked from talking to anyone else?

Or is this an admin control only function?
Posted

if they block you, or you block them, you can't communicate them, but you can both communicate with others

Posted

The block feature doesn't cover the forum, so that person who is blocked can still see you and you can see them. This needs fixing. Block should mean Fully blocked