***d Incontinence turned fun?! (Part my Story)

Dark_

Posted

Hi, I am new around here. but i was reading some of the other stories and wanted to share mine.

around 2 and half years ago I had a accident that hurt my already excruciating *** in my back and Neck, the *** has left me with no feeling for peeing and the inability to push normally.

Due to this I take Dulcolax every 2 days to make things go. timing is important as going out anywhere things can get a bit of a mess.

Since the accident I've been wearing "diapers" adult pants or w/e you wanna call em "nappies" anyway, I hated the feeling to start with and after a few accidents, I began to get used to the fact it was going to happen and 90% of time got no warning to pee. 

Boxers were out and Nappies were the new fashion. my Wife supported me with this and I slowly started to even "like" and joke about filling a nappie.

The Real Fetish started when I got into the shower for a general shower and wash, I ended up with my butt exploding where the tablets had kicked in a lot sooner than expected 4-6hours. and my butt went only 1 hour after taking the pills, anyway.. i ended up with crap all over me and my legs, so in trying to rub it off and clean my self up, I noticed how nice the feeling was.

i was very turned on by the fact I had shit in the shower and over my self. after this I started to spread it down my legs almost every time I went into the shower. Now I do this like a ritual and I take my "personal" time to spread and... well I find it DE_Stressing... like all the crap in life rubs on.. and take some of the worries when I wash it off.

My wife is in the know of what I do. even helped once, but shes not into this... at any point.

Its not complete, but because I wear diapers anyway its been easier for me to enjoy my self like this, as well as the feeling of peeing. i feel it run but never know when the next one is gonna be... its fun, annoying and can be embarrassing, but I have learned to just chill. let it happen and enjoy.. 

my bad spelling and combine that with 5am, lol going to bed- will edit spelling tomorrow lol.
Thanks for reading

*FYI I was in a car crash 6 years ago, caused my to start loosing the feeling* the fall 2 and half years ago made all that worse. but I think even if I could fix my bladder I would still ware diapers and enjoy it.