Masochist questions

Ta****

Posted
I'm curious as to what's everyone favorite ways of "build up ***" like flogging or paddling. I'm trying to branch out but hesitant to spend tons of *** on stuff I don't know if I'll like. Or any type of blissful *** is good. 😊

*I have a braided cat of 9 tails flogger and paddles but share types or techniques.
littlemiss37
Posted
Flogger because the *** and paddle because of the thuding *** x
littlemiss37
Posted
My favourite the now is the nettle flogger x
Posted
I like start off with a pin wheel as a Dom then work upwards to flogger then a paddle to bent over me knee with a magic wand and peaking and dropping mixing it up with a good rhythm and punctuation blows then slow it down to the end I always found ppl who can play drums are the best at flogging and spanking.
Posted
It's the technique of letting the stick swing freely at the end of the stroke-very similar to the technique required for caning, or for hand spanking without hurting your hand!
littlemiss37
Posted
2 hours ago, MissyJP said:

I love-hate all the impact toys... Not sure about the nettles though! 😝

I think it's the different feeling of it . It looks scarier than what it is x

Posted
Fellow masochist here I have tried every form of *** I can get from anyone and yes the floggers and paddles are great but there is nothing better than a leather belt the sting it gives especially if the Dom knows how to use it but with that I find breath play is a great build up plus you can also get more intense the crazier you are. Hitting or slapping are also good warm ups these are things you don’t have to buy and they will surprise you how wet you get. Just a fellow masochist opinion. Lee
Posted
2 hours ago, columbia171 said:
Fellow masochist here I have tried every form of *** I can get from anyone and yes the floggers and paddles are great but there is nothing better than a leather belt the sting it gives especially if the Dom knows how to use it but with that I find breath play is a great build up plus you can also get more intense the crazier you are. Hitting or slapping are also good warm ups these are things you don’t have to buy and they will surprise you how wet you get. Just a fellow masochist opinion. Lee

What makes it better than a leather flogger?

Posted
Great question. I think it really depends on the individual and their likes and dislikes. Nothing beats *** like a good caning. Of course the single tail whip is a good implement to use and can break a very stubborn sub or slave to break down. The key variable is the Dom and how he ir she uses the implement. I had a slave that used to cringe at the sight of the wooden kitchen spoon.
Posted
As a spanker I truly enjoy the classics Leather belt, hairbrush, and a Wooden spoon. They are cost effective and they are implements everyone has laying around their house. make friends in the community and see what kind of implements they have and experiment and have fun.
Posted
This question was asked to me the difference for me is the single sting compared to the multi sting the level of *** I get is just more intense. again it is a personal preference. Lee
Posted
29 minutes ago, columbia171 said:
This question was asked to me the difference for me is the single sting compared to the multi sting the level of *** I get is just more intense. again it is a personal preference. Lee

Thanks! That actually makes a lot of sense

Tearmybuttocks
Posted
It all depends on wot level of *** u want to get to i find receiving the cane is best for build up as wiv my experience the mistress taps me several times each tap harder and harder then a quite severe 1 then breathe I think this is more based for the older submissives like myself bein 51 I hope this helps just for everybodys knowledge in been a very dominant man all my life and only the last 3 months of been experimenting with the submissive side and for the sceptics yes it can certainly work it depends on the individual person as a dominant man I went into a session wiv a mistress 3wks ago that mistress invited me back without hesitation bcos the mistress was so surprised at ow submissive and obedient I was for a dominant man
  • 1 year later...
Posted
Thanks for sharing your stories I am learning so much from y’all
Posted
I had a bad experience with a cane so I am reluctant to try it again, I do love the thick black belt and I love my floggers I made them both from spare leather straps I had they are beautiful and feel amazing. I would like to be able to try caning again with the right Dom