EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
How the heck did you donate over 1.5k eggs to people? 😂
Posted
How is it 1 a day but I found 5 of them on the 4th🤔
Posted
1 hour ago, p13pie said:

How the heck did you donate over 1.5k eggs to people? 😂

Eggroll 😋

Posted
2 minutes ago, Big_Bull42 said:

They popped out a bunch on one day. There is 6 in total now.

Posted
1 minute ago, Big_Bull42 said:

On day 1 of the hunt 3 eggs were released, day 2, 2 eggs were released and day 3, 1 egg was released.  In total 6 eggs have been released in 3 days. 😊

Posted
7 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

On day 1 of the hunt 3 eggs were released, day 2, 2 eggs were released and day 3, 1 egg was released.  In total 6 eggs have been released in 3 days. 😊

Just got the 6th I appreciate it

Posted
I'm actually all caught up early for once :o I usually don't see these till all the pieces are out but now I have to impatiently wait!
Posted
32 minutes ago, Gussy66 said:
How do you join

By simply finding the icons that are dotted around the site by following the clues to find them that are in the thread - when you find one simply click on it to collect it.
Six have been released so far and the next one will be released at 3pm UK time (4pm CET/1000EST) today

Posted
1 hour ago, Gussy66 said:

How do you join

Sent you one bro. But follow the clues. Scroll up in the chat.

Clue # 2 Think about what you give others on their birthdays. 

Clue # 6 What you need to keep your account secure.

Clue # 3 If you want to silence someone

And a few others i forget 😂 there is 6 in total now.

Clue # 5 Ohh where you want to introduce yourself

and u need to keep something updated so people look at you

Posted
1 hour ago, stonermilf420 said:
I'm actually all caught up early for once :o I usually don't see these till all the pieces are out but now I have to impatiently wait!

Haha, day by day

Posted
1 hour ago, stonermilf420 said:

Didn't get into the swing of it on the last hunt but I'm also up to date now and I feel my days are empty enough now to focus on this challenge. 😂

Posted

Day 3 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 absolutely everything online has one of these to get in, if you forget it you can get another one

Posted

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Posted
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Posted
Clue 7 make sure you adjust this in your searches spanks a lot
Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10  set the best area to feed you're quickie 

Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Time for a superfast egg hunt but don't forget to set your parameters
Posted
#Day4 #clue7 - whether you wish to cast your net wide or narrow it right down, adjust these to your preference
Posted
2 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe

thank you. I found all use your hints.

Posted

Clue 7- when you're doing a quick browse go here so it is tailored to your tastes.