EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe thank you found it
Posted
Yayy another treasure hunt. Just got all caught up so here are my clues
Clue #1: want to stand out from the rest of the nest? Add these to your profile
Clue #2: everyone loves these wrapped up
Clue #3: been a bad rabbit? you go here
Clue #4: in every situation, like life or in bdsm, these are very important
Clue #5: chatter rabbit? then put information in this so people can know you
Clue #6: can't remember this, which you need to enter, then go to this setting
Clue #7: want to be one of the lucky rabbits who finds a mate? go to quick _____
Posted
I cannot find #7 despite the clue. I am missing something.
Posted
I can’t find today’s egg 😫 would someone like to gift … I’ll return the favor
Posted
1 hour ago, Grey23 said:

I cannot find #7 despite the clue. I am missing something.

1 hour ago, hershey93 said:

I can’t find today’s egg 😫 would someone like to gift … I’ll return the favor

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
36 minutes ago, xobellavega said:

Help lol

Hi welcome to the Treasure Hunt, I have gifted you your first icon to start you off and enclosed details on how to play below, including a list of my clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

On 4/2/2023 at 2:25 AM, PixieDust said:

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and each day at 3pm UK time, FET releases an icon and hides it in the FET Universe, if you choose to play your job then is to find the icon.  In this hunt we are hunting Easter Eggs and today 3 were released.   Clues are posted by members that will hint you where to look, decipher the clues and go for a hunt around the FET and if you are in the right place you will find an Egg you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest and you will earn 30points. 

If you are struggling to find clues by expanding this forum thread and scrolling backwards, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you to each days clues so far. 

You can also share the icons you find.

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

You are welcome to message me if you need any help at time or alternatively post back here in this forum thread and someone will be happy to help you out. 😊

On 3/30/2023 at 12:45 AM, crystal-love said:

Our rope bunny has hidden 24 Easter eggs throughout the FET universe. 🐰 Do you dare to go in search and find them all? The winners will receive cherry picked BDSM items, personally selected by the Fetish Team. Additionally, they will get a 3 month VIP membership for free! 🏆 Join in on the Easter Egg Hunt! 🥚

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from April 1st until April 21st, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. You've got time until April 24th to find them all!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Easter Egg Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Winners will be announced on April 25th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

EN_TH_Easter.png

Posted
Clue #7 When you want better results in matches, you set it to your likings.
newexplorerer75
Posted

I'm also struggling with clue number 7

Posted
14 minutes ago, newexplorerer75 said:

Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe

Posted
14 minutes ago, newexplorerer75 said:

Think about where on the site you'd go for a quick swipe left/right hunt and how you'd make adjustments to tailor it to your tastes

newexplorerer75
Posted

Thank you both, I found it

Posted
Am I being dense ... I never see the clues? Where they at?
Posted
6 minutes ago, Miss_Pixie said:

All of the clues are in this thread if you scroll back - if you're on the app you may have to click "Show previous comments..." several times to find them

Posted
9 minutes ago, xobellavega said:
I have nothing :(

Just checked and you have one now - if you scroll through the thread you should find clues to help you find the others that have been released so far

Posted
6 minutes ago, Miss_Pixie said:

The clues are in this forum thread, you need to expand your comments and scroll back to find them.  

If you are struggling to find them via the app, pop over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and sign on using the same id and password as you would on the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page which will take you directly to each days clues so far.

I have listed my clues below for you but there are many others in this thread which may also help. 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Posted

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Posted
Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Know someone you'd like to bring to the party? Why not send them one of these? Don't forget to add an RSVP
Posted
3 hours ago, Miss_Pixie said:

You can scroll up for the clues and they are repeated

Posted
3 hours ago, xobellavega said:
I have nothing :(

I think you already have one and all you need is to scroll up this discussion for the clues

Posted
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Posted
Clue 8
Some parties that are VIP YOU get a special what ???