EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
25 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

I think you need one more icon, you can scroll up and see the clues to find it. It's also good to close and open the app just in case

I did buuut no go. Thank you for trying 😁

Posted
20 minutes ago, Greenman56 said:
If it helps I couldn't find clue 9 initially but I hadn't had a profile visit for some time, once a new visitor came in the ehg appeared

I'll see if that works, thank you kindly 🙂

Posted

I swear I've looked in every potential place but #8 - invisible!

Posted
Just now, DomDaddyDom said:

Happy to give you a hand but your message filters are preventing me from messaging you.  You are welcome to message me and I will help you out 😊

Posted
28 minutes ago, DomDaddyDom said:

Maybe you could have given an icon away but don't know from which clue, maybe revisit all the clues and try

Posted

Found one by accident, no f**king idea how to find anymore

Posted
12 minutes ago, devilcrown361 said:

What are the clues for today

Icon 10 is not released until 3pm UK time which is in just over an hours time, so no clues as yet.

Posted
36 minutes ago, the_handyman said:

Found one by accident, no f**king idea how to find anymore

Great you found one.  You will find clues in this forum thread that will hint you where to look around the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and if you are in the right spot you will find an egg icon you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.  

If you are struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments and scrolling backwards, head over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site using your phone browser and www.fetish.com and sign on as you would sign on the app using the same password and user name.  Head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary guide at the top oof the page and it will take you directly to each days clues so far.

To help you out, I have sent you a list of my clues so far below but there are many others from other members in this forum thread which may also help.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Last one in is a rotten egg 🥚

Posted
3 minutes ago, master-halos said:

I’ve found 3

That's great, keep going 😊

I've also just posted a full list of my clues in the comment above if you are struggling to find the clues.

If you get stuck on any, you can post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to help you or alternatively you are welcome to message me. 

Posted
Lol I had 2 and apparently gave them away! Don’t have a clue how I did either
Posted
I gave a few away, occasionally I get thanked, I have given all of mine away after two days I have had a number of visitors but I was not gifted any, how do you know if you’ve been gifted a egg or because I had them all does it not allow anyone from gifting them?
Posted
3 minutes ago, saracdbtmslut said:

I gave a few away, occasionally I get thanked, I have given all of mine away after two days I have had a number of visitors but I was not gifted any, how do you know if you’ve been gifted a egg or because I had them all does it not allow anyone from gifting them?

You can only be gifted an Egg if you have none at all.  If you are gifted one when you have none collected, you will receive a notification you have been gifted an icon and it will tell you who gifted it. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Storyteller05 said:

Number 9 is confounding me.

I tried to message you but as you have not replied to my initial greeter message I am unable to message you again for 90days.  You are welcome to message me and I am happy to give you a hand. 

Posted

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - Do you have a 🐇 tail to tell? 

Posted
16 hours ago, ConsarnedOne said:

Yes. Sometimes it's at the bottom. Sometimes middle and sometimes up at the very top.

Dope, thanks

Posted
21 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - Do you have a 🐇 tail to tell? 

Nice one, cheers ears. 👍😊

Posted
What has a hazelnut in every bite? and it's not squirrel s**t...
Posted

Feel like I  issing something here can make no sense of that clue ☹️

Posted
Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - it's like trying to find a needle and 'cotton' is this one 😉