EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
6 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:

I am missing a couple of eggs i think. I have 8. I accidentally gave one away. How many should I have and how do I find out which ones I’m missing 🧐

Currently there are 10 eggs available for collection.  

I did try to message you to send you a copy of my grid map so far but as you have not replied to my initial greet message I am unable to message you again for 90days.  You are welcome to message me if you would like a copy. 😊

Posted

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 22 - Bunny 🐰 I am home 😁

Posted
Clue 11
Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Take a look at you
Posted
Does anyone have any clue as to where 10 is? I cant seem to think of anywhere else to look..
Posted
What’s the main clue for today please
MissChrissyB
Posted
These are low key kinda fun to find
Posted
17 minutes ago, master-halos said:

What’s the main clue for today please

Two clues have been posted so far.  

1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 22 - Bunny 🐰 I am home 😁

1 hour ago, joedoe said:

Clue 11
Check yourself before you wreck yourself
Take a look at you

Posted
43 minutes ago, kitty_kat24 said:
Does anyone have any clue as to where 10 is? I cant seem to think of anywhere else to look..

I couldn’t find it using the app but found it on the website in a place I looked on the app. Think Sinatra “Start spreading the news….”

Posted

Clue for #11- Your success is in the palm of your hand...take a moment for self reflection.

Posted
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Posted
Can someone tell me what the clue is for the second row egg in between the blue in the purple?
Posted
#clue11 - have you checked yourself out lately?
Posted
13 hours ago, PixieDust said:

That's great, you still have heaps of time to find more, so keep going 😊

To help you out I have posted my clues so far, below:

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Last one in is a rotten egg 🥚

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - Do you have a 🐇 tail to tell?

How many eggs In total r their

Posted
38 minutes ago, Redbottomdboy said:

11. Once you create one make sure you step back and take a view 

Think I got that one , see how other ppl veiw ur account, right? I have 10 how many r out rn

Posted
7 minutes ago, noahg2216 said:

Think I got that one , see how other ppl veiw ur account, right? I have 10 how many r out rn

There’s 11 rn