EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
4 minutes ago, ASSWorshiper93 said:

How it works

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.  I have enclosed details for you both on how to play below including the rules.

I have also listed below my clues so far but there are many others in this forum thread.  If you are still both struggling with how to play please feel free to drop me a line and I will help you.  😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 01 - Don your glad rags and egg-pose yourself 😋

Day # 01 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 14 - Not even yolking 🥚 I’ve got this Easter 🐰 wrapped up 🎁 do you?

Day # 01 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 15 - This bad egg 🥚 basket 🧺 is perfect for egg-noring

Day # 02 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 06 - Don’t be a ham, follow these when clucking away or risk being egg-ziled 

Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - No-bunny 🐰 compares to you it’s all in the little details

Day # 03 - Clue # 06 - Grid # 03 - Don’t whisk it, scramble 🥘 and change it often 😊

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

Day # 05 - Clue # 08 - Grid # 05 - Don’t enjoy this Easter Hunt🥚🧺 on your own, every-bunny 🐰 is welcome.

Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Last one in is a rotten egg 🥚

Day # 07 - Clue # 10 - Grid # 07 - Do you have a 🐇 tail to tell?

Day # 08 - Clue # 11 - Grid # 22 - Bunny 🐰 I am home 😁

Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 18 - Follow the code and there'll be no 🐥fowl-play.

On 4/2/2023 at 2:25 AM, PixieDust said:

The treasure hunt is like a scavenger hunt and each day at 3pm UK time, FET releases an icon and hides it in the FET Universe, if you choose to play your job then is to find the icon.  In this hunt we are hunting Easter Eggs and today 3 were released.   Clues are posted by members that will hint you where to look, decipher the clues and go for a hunt around the FET and if you are in the right place you will find an Egg you can tap on and it will collect in your Treasure Chest and you will earn 30points. 

If you are struggling to find clues by expanding this forum thread and scrolling backwards, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you to each days clues so far. 

You can also share the icons you find.

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

You are welcome to message me if you need any help at time or alternatively post back here in this forum thread and someone will be happy to help you out. 😊

On 3/30/2023 at 12:45 AM, crystal-love said:

Our rope bunny has hidden 24 Easter eggs throughout the FET universe. 🐰 Do you dare to go in search and find them all? The winners will receive cherry picked BDSM items, personally selected by the Fetish Team. Additionally, they will get a 3 month VIP membership for free! 🏆 Join in on the Easter Egg Hunt! 🥚

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from April 1st until April 21st, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe. You've got time until April 24th to find them all!
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the Easter Egg Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others.

Winners will be announced on April 25th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🏁

EN_TH_Easter.png

Posted
4 minutes ago, manchester888 said:

Any one help , can’t find egg , it’s the 3rd row down 2nd egg in (10)

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
7 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

You just need to look at the info on the treasure hunt, explore the app to find icons, clues are posted how to find icons. Till today 12 icons have been released
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement

Thanks

Posted
Clue 12 Grid 18: Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️
Posted
16 hours ago, Sub3604 said:

I have no idea any chance of another clue for egg 12, I really have no idea where to look ☹️

Make sure you conduct yourself in an eggs-ceptional way so that you can make the most of your time here.✍️

Posted (edited)

Happy Belated Easter everyone!! Hope you all had a fun and relaxing day❤️

Edited by TDLS
Posted
Day # 09 - Clue # 12 - Grid # 18 - Morse lead the orchestra to find this one
Posted
Can't wait find out hint for number 13
Posted
Really struggling with today's clue 😟
Posted
35 minutes ago, BrieGarter said:

Really struggling with today's clue 😟

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so.  You are welcome to message me if you would like some help. 😊

Posted
1 minute ago, mrfxxtjob said:

Need help with grid #5.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, daddydom423 said:

How many are there now

Currently there are 12 eggs available to collect.   Icon # 13 will be released in just under half hours time at 3pm UK time. 

Posted
Yesterday at 09:09 AM, PixieDust said:

The grid number is the position of where the egg is placed in your treasure chest when you find it.
To make it easier to work out which egg belongs to which grid spot we give them grid numbers.
If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.
Hope that helps. If not feel free to drop me a message. 😊

Pixie dust you’re amazing lady. I see how much you help people do this treasure hunt thing and it just brings a smile to my face. How helpful you are. I just had to leave you a little message on here telling you you’re doing an awesome job keep up the good work and I hope you’re doing better and healing quickly and fully.

Posted
I need help with clue 8 please 🙏
Posted
4 minutes ago, Sugarbrattybabe said:

I need help with clue 8 please 🙏

Have sent you message 😊

Posted

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - I'm always egg-static to see you 😍

Posted
You just need to look at the info on the treasure hunt, explore the app to find icons, clues are posted how to find icons. Till today 12 icons have been released
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find you checked you out and sneaked about you
Posted
Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Who's been peeking at you?
Posted
5 minutes ago, jaesun said:

How do give my eggs as a gift.??

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
7 minutes ago, jaesun said:
How do give my eggs as a gift.??

You can expand your search option with gender and location and give to profiles who hasn't found an icon