EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
55 minutes ago, master-halos said:

What was today’s clue please

I have attached a few of the clues for Icon 13

As I have mentioned previously in other comments, if you are ever struggling to find clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far 😊

9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - I'm always egg-static to see you 😍

9 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find you checked you out and sneaked about you

9 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 10 - Clue # 13 - Grid # 17 - Who's been peeking at you?

9 hours ago, Drewpup said:

Clue 13 row 2 : I know it feels like... somebody's watching me!!!

9 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 13 See what peep
Peeped you out last

Posted
3 minutes ago, berwicksub said:

I missed today clue

See comment above I just posted 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, DR1804 said:
I have 9/13 right now. I don't think I've figured out any of the clues but just blindly stumbled into them.

That's fine, if you can follow the clues

You just need to look at the info on the treasure hunt, explore the app to find icons, clues are posted how to find icons. Till today 12 icons have been released
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you

Posted
18 minutes ago, Huggieboy said:
I'm looking for these eggs 🥚😁. I'm doing pretty good for the most part

Once you get a hang of it, you will enjoy it

Posted
20 minutes ago, brooksville428 said:
I'm in

All the best in finding icons

Posted
15 minutes ago, PunkPaws said:
This is actually fun

Enjoy find icons

Posted
Hey everyone. Im struggling to find the clue for number 7 (row 2, 3rd in) any help would be appreciated 😊
Posted
1 minute ago, ScarySquirtle said:

Hey everyone. Im struggling to find the clue for number 7 (row 2, 3rd in) any help would be appreciated 😊

Hope this helps

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you

Posted
4 minutes ago, ScarySquirtle said:

I  have attached a few of the clues for Icon 7

If you are ever struggling to find clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to each day’s clues so far 😊

On 4/4/2023 at 11:30 PM, PixieDust said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Need a quickie, be like a hare 🐰 and hop through your patch of the forest.

On 4/4/2023 at 11:34 PM, KissingDom said:

On 4/4/2023 at 11:45 PM, joedoe said:

Clue 7 make sure you adjust this in your searches spanks a lot

On 4/4/2023 at 11:46 PM, Mz_Whiplash said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10  set the best area to feed you're quickie 

On 4/4/2023 at 11:47 PM, gemini_man said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 10 - Time for a superfast egg hunt but don't forget to set your parameters

Posted
Thank you both! I will go through the app and have another look. Driving my bonkers this one 🤣
Posted
25 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

Hope this helps

Thank you!!! FOUND IT!!!
Your amazing list reminded me the 1 place i hadn't looked

Posted

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 - Push me and I am all ears 🐰

Posted
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 - Want to be kept informed with little reminders when things happen? Press here
Posted

Clue # 14 "Push me and then just touch me
Till I can get my
Satisfaction "

Posted
1 hour ago, ScarySquirtle said:

Thank you!!! FOUND IT!!!
Your amazing list reminded me the 1 place i hadn't looked

I'm glad you found it

Posted
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 - Want me to communicate and remind? Well you better turn me on 😉🤣
Mz_Whiplash
Posted

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 I like to keep well informed i check this daily

Posted

Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Posted (edited)

Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 - Do let me know if you think my profile needs some work darling.

Edited by saxviolins
Posted
5 minutes ago, ScarySquirtle said:
Day # 11 - Clue # 14 - Grid # 09 - Want me to communicate and remind? Well you better turn me on 😉🤣

Ha ha that's a nice one.