EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT šŸ„ššŸ° AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:

Posted
I canā€™t find my last two eggs :ā€™(
Posted
54 minutes ago, brattyy7 said:

I canā€™t find my last two eggs :ā€™(

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
7 hours ago, HArlEybAnDz said:

Can someone help me with grid #9 and #18 I swear they just have me so confused

Posted
3 hours ago, norristown432 said:
Still looking

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.

Posted
17 minutes ago, cros9110 said:
I have 3

I have posted the clues, please scroll up

Posted
Can anyone help me find numbers 6&7 (not sure if I missed them the first time & number 18
Posted
Just now, StaindGlassHeart said:

Weird question, but why are some of the messages here bright pink and other grey??

Any members name that is tagged in purple means the member receives a notification to say they have been mentioned in a comment.

The purple highlight can only be created via the website and not the app as the function is not available.Ā 

Other comments in the grey box are requotes of members original messages.Ā 

Posted
14 minutes ago, blueeyedvixxen said:
Can anyone help me find numbers 6&7 (not sure if I missed them the first time & number 18

I have posted the clues, please scroll up

Posted
9 minutes ago, Dark_Dante said:

Anybody have a clue please were to find the egg in the tile on the second row from the bottom the last on the right please?

Posted
10 minutes ago, Dark_Dante said:
Anybody have a clue please were to find the egg in the tile on the second row from the bottom the last on the right please?

That would be grid #20 I think - my clue for that was:
Day # 06 - Clue # 09 - Grid # 20 - Who's that knocking on your door? Who's that ringing your bell?
You might need to knock on the door of the last one to knock on yours to find it šŸ˜‰

Posted
Does anyone know what Clue belongs to the 2nd Row down, 3rd from the left? Much appreciated!
Posted
4 minutes ago, ICumInPeace said:
Does anyone know what Clue belongs to the 2nd Row down, 3rd from the left? Much appreciated!

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.

Posted
21 minutes ago, ICumInPeace said:

That would be Grid #8 I think - this was my clue for that one:
Day # 02 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 08 - Time for a personal overhaul to present yourself better?

Posted

Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 12 - I like a bit of eggclusitivity šŸ˜‹

Posted
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Posted

Day 12 clue 15. Despite how eggcited we all are to be here. Some of us are quite private people. This is the place to ensure that.Ā 

Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 12 - numbered pins and finger prints, I couldn't imagine a better way to protect this
Posted
Day # 12 - Clue # 15 - Grid # 12 - Mix up piracy a little and give it the V and you won't be far wrong if you want some peace and quiet