EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
22 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

Am I missing an egg or do I have them all??

I just checked your profile and you have all 16 eggs available so far collected, so you are uptodate. 😊

Posted
23 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

16 so far

Posted
I'm missing number 12 can anyone help please
Posted
26 minutes ago, subbie13 said:
I have found six

Well done - 10 more to go.

Posted
46 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

So far 16 have been released, there are clues posted earlier and you can scroll up

Posted
47 minutes ago, ABDL_Melody22 said:

You found all the 16 of them - well done

Posted
Now I can't even see if I have any replies lol
Posted
I'm just after a clue for egg 12 I don't understand the grid etc. Egg 12 and 1 starts on top left if that makes sense. Thanks
Posted
51 minutes ago, Colunicorn said:
I'm just after a clue for egg 12 I don't understand the grid etc. Egg 12 and 1 starts on top left if that makes sense. Thanks

Hope this helps

Here we go the clues once again
Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise

Posted
54 minutes ago, Colunicorn said:
Now I can't even see if I have any replies lol

It's happens, you can close the app and come on the treasure hunt discussion, click on add comment and scroll up

Posted
I'm having a hell of a time finding egg #14. I have the rest but feel like I'm over complicating that egg.
Posted
36 minutes ago, Weldingsub said:
I'm having a hell of a time finding egg #14. I have the rest but feel like I'm over complicating that egg.

I have posted all the clues and you can scroll up. Sometimes you can close the app and wait a few secs to find the icons where you are looking for

Posted
7 minutes ago, IslandAndy said:

How do I give them away?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
8 minutes ago, AJHungwell said:
How do I give them away?

You can expand your search and find members who haven't discovered any icons and give them away. You can reclaim them again

Posted
10 minutes ago, AJHungwell said:
How do I give them away?

You can only give icons away to someone that doesn't have any already.
If you click on a profile and the person already has one (or more) it'll say so in a banner near the top of their page - if they don't have any it'll give you the option to give them an icon.
Be warned though any icons gifted are selected randomly from those you have, so might pay to make a note of your grid before gifting any so you can go back to find them again.

Posted
10 minutes ago, subbie13 said:
The clues aren't helpful

Best is to explore the app on your own and find the clues...find every inch of the app which can open and discover the clues

Posted
1 hour ago, subbie13 said:
The clues aren't helpful

To be fair if you know the app or the site well enough the clues usually make sense - not all of them I grant you, some can be fairly cryptic but that's part of the fun of it - and the other thing is you get to discover parts of the site you didn't know existed.

Posted
What’s the egg right of the top left egg thats the only one i’m missing!
Posted
27 minutes ago, rangersfan1111 said:

I can't figure this but better to scroll up for the clues

Posted
34 minutes ago, rangersfan1111 said:

Have sent you a message with a copy of my grid map so far which has the clue numbers on which should help 😊

Posted

Day # 14 - Clue # 17 - Grid # 16 - I wanna find some-bunny🐰 to love 😍

Posted

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign