EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
7 minutes ago, 53percentnormal said:

Genuinely thought they were light bulbs 🤦‍♂️

Brilliant ....makes for a good light bulb 💡moment 😁

Posted
Can someone help me with
egg 2 in line 1
egg 3 in line 2
egg 2 in line 3
Posted
5 minutes ago, want_sex said:

Can someone help me with
egg 2 in line 1
egg 3 in line 2
egg 2 in line 3

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to message me and I happy to give you a hand. 😊

Posted

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Want the scoop 🐥get pecking through your choice of feed beyond the coop 😋

Posted

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options

Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Red slippers, a dog named Toto and a girl just wanting to get to Kansas.

Following the yellow brick road to narrow the way...
Posted
I need help with today's clue please 🥺
Posted (edited)

Clue 18 - A smart egg can be selective about what news you choose to feed on from the very start.

Edited by DR1804
Posted
Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Make some adjustments to Huey Lewis' band to get yours served how you want it
Posted
11 minutes ago, Sugarbrattybabe said:
I need help with today's clue please 🥺

Looks like you found it 👍🏻

Posted
Offt I have missed a few and I'm unsure where else to look. May I have some help please?
Posted
Clue 18
Search local for your events maybe adjust settings to find out more
Stay kinky
Posted
10 minutes ago, SynderAly said:
Offt I have missed a few and I'm unsure where else to look. May I have some help please?

Here you go

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on all the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options

Posted
Clue 18: You can be very selective of the topics you’d like to discuss and get involved with, just gotta filter through the options
Posted
8 minutes ago, ocala154 said:

I don’t know which one I am missing

I have sent you a copy of my grid map so far, which should help 😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, sensual_mentalist said:
Today number 18

Yes and the clue is posted if you scroll up

Posted

I am still stumped on todays (18th) clue. I keep running upon icons in the area that I have already found. I must be searching in the wrong place.

Posted
7 minutes ago, Chipr said:

I am still stumped on todays (18th) clue. I keep running upon icons in the area that I have already found. I must be searching in the wrong place.

Here is Clue 18 - going to the base and finding more options

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 15 - Clue # 18 - Grid # 23 - Make some adjustments to Huey Lewis' band to get yours served how you want it

@gemini_man Brilliant! Thank you 😘

@Chipr This clue was the most helpful for me.