EASTER EGGS TREASURE HUNT 🥚🐰 AND THE WINNERS ARE...

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Easter Eggs Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three: :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
23 minutes ago, urbabygirl3 said:
Is the 19th egg out yet?

At 3pm UK time

Posted
23 minutes ago, urbabygirl3 said:

Is the 19th egg out yet?

Not as yet. It will be released at 3pm UK time later today. 😊

Posted
I’m a bit confused on how to gift the eggs help please? 🙏🏿
Posted
13 minutes ago, Thera_MS666 said:

I’m a bit confused on how to gift the eggs help please? 🙏🏿

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
Hi all how many eggs should we have by now ?
Posted
Ive found 18 so far not sure if im upto date or not
Posted
10 minutes ago, Strapon-me said:

Hi all how many eggs should we have by now ?

7 minutes ago, Strapon-me said:

Ive found 18 so far not sure if im upto date or not

You are currently uptodate.  Icon 19 will be released at 3pm UK time 😊

Posted

Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - Do you have a few special eggs 🥚🥚 in your basket 🧺

Posted
Clue 19 Grid 4: Every-bunny has the profiles they like the most. Where do you or keep yours.
Posted
Clue 19
Raindrops and mittens. These are a few of my favorite things when the dog barks I want a cat meows, blah blah blah Sound of music.
Posted

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on byall the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want
Posted
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - supposedly parents aren't meant to have 1 of these 😂
But it's okay on this app we're allowed too 😉
Posted
16 minutes ago, ScarySquirtle said:
Day # 16 - Clue # 19 - Grid # 04 - supposedly parents aren't meant to have 1 of these 😂
But it's okay on this app we're allowed too 😉

That's hilarious 😂

Posted
19 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

That's hilarious 😂

Thank you 😂 I may have laughed a fair bit when i wrote it 😅

Posted
Regarding the clue for grid space number four, I think every parent has one.
Posted
Every parent with more than 1 child has 1 even tho they aren't supposed to
Posted
1 hour ago, Maverick_9 said:
I have searched everywhere and looked at all the clues but I’ve hit a wall. Nowhere to be found

You have found 16 icons so another 3 to find. Follow the clues posted by scrolling up. Keep exploring the app and the options you can open and you could discover an icon

Posted
13 minutes ago, QueenofSpadesDom said:
How do you give away eggs??

You expand your search with age and gender and look for members who haven't found an icon. You give them an icon and claim it back by finding it again which you did before

Posted
17 minutes ago, QueenofSpadesDom said:
How do you give away eggs??

Figured it out. Find someone who has none and it will say give them one.

Posted
35 minutes ago, casanova1066 said:
Any one help me find grid 14 egg please ?

Day 1 Clue 1 just check how you look and if any of those poze needs to be hidden
Day 1Clue 2 Any ocassion be Birthday, or festival everyone likes to receive surprises
Day 1 Clue 3 If someone doesn't behave you usher them out
Day 2 Clue 4 if you decide to speak with anyone be nice and look at the guidelines
Day 2 Clue 5 this is where you talk about yourself and your kinks so others can read about it
Day 3 Clue 6 always use a strong one and update it time to time.
Day 4 Clue 7 if you want to match, set the preferences and swipe
Day 5 Clue 8 it's always good to spread the word and invite them to the party
Day6 Clue 9 Knock knock who is at the door, you would know when you are notified, check it out
Day 7 Clue 10 if you are not sure of something and want to discuss then it's good to post and get others opinions
Day 8 Clue 11 Time to time check yourself and see how others view you.
Day 9 Clue 12 Being on the app and interacting comes with its guidelines of engagement
Day 10 Clue 13 time to time you can find who checked you out and sneaked about you
Day 11 Clue 14 if you want to be alerted by the app make sure you switch on byall the options available.
Day 12 Clue 15 always protect yourself and set it so stay away from prowlers
Day 13 Clue 16 trying to find someone you expand the options age and distance wise
Day 14 Clue 17 if you want to market yourself, your kink then you would make a campaign
Day 15 Clue 18 going back to the base and finding more options
Day 16 Clue 19 as you search for someone and you are fond of them, you save them to to your A list so that you can visit them whenever you want