Pet Names To a Stranger?

Bl****

Posted
32 minutes ago, 4RCH said:

All joking aside, basic respect costs nothing, no matter your gender or which side of the slash you’re on. It’s not hard to simply call people by their name, but many don’t seem to be able to grasp that simple concept.

I know it feels bananas and honestly I think is a red flag if someone cant default to a name or simply I dont know ASK the person what they'd like to be called? It takes all of like two seconds!

MisstressStorm
Posted
Ah Mr Scouser Sadist , indeed you do not have permission. Do not mistake me for a submissive because I share and hide your intent under the “trope” of only joking. I’m not laughing * finger hovers over block button* not joking
Mistress Storm 😇
Posted
I was in a restaurant yesterday and the waitress kept calling me darling. It annoyed the f - - k out of me
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MisstressStorm said:

Ah Mr Scouser Sadist , indeed you do not have permission. Do not mistake me for a submissive because I share and hide your intent under the “trope” of only joking. I’m not laughing * finger hovers over block button* not joking
Mistress Storm 😇

No mistake made Storm, I’m well aware that you are on my side of the slash. Your reaction to my comment seems a tad unnecessary however.

Edited by 4RCH
MisstressStorm
Posted

Yeah - I’m not self censoring at the behest of anyone. Surprised that a Domme is going to Domme pmsl . I see Big Brother is watching 👋

Posted
Yesterday at 04:53 AM, BlueGirl5 said:

Yes, I agree! And in this case Im talking about an initial message. You've never interacted or spoken with them before just out of the blue its 'hey doll' or 'hey baby tell me more about what makes you hot' like things that sound very much like we're on a kink site bend over or be hot and ready at my random message lol

Urgh I totally know where you are coming from BlueGirl5, it’s so annoying. I don’t bother replying and save my words for the more respectful type of man.

Posted
Idk why people do it. I have it in my profile that it shouldn't be done until said otherwise, but I've still had people try and add them in as if I don't. I see it as a lack of respect thing. If someone doesn't respect you enough to fully read your profile, they aren't it. I normally just ignore them.
Posted

Yeah I that's almost as bad as sending a d**k pic right out the gate 😂 don't be to desperate or eager

Posted
Nah. I will address the first few as “Hey Blue” or “Hi BlueGirl”. I don’t typically use the whole handle, but never a pet name. After/If some flirting has been established - I’ll test things out.
Posted
It’s the same with the hello Sir/Master/Daddy, in the first message, no interaction, no permission, just disrespectful. Well for me anyway, it’s as bad as an opening salvo of genitalia.
Posted
You should definitely put that in your profile. People have vastly different experiences with pet names. In in the US in the South. Everybody calls everybody pet names her. Just like in the grocery store or like at fast food places.

It's a cultural thing. But if you don't like that, try to be patient and just express that respectfully. Most people aren't out to offend you 🙂
Posted
When I first moved to a south eastern state from the PNW it was really hard for me, ( I got whiplash!)
Especially when a woman called hubby BABY…. I was ready to jump!!
But it’s literally EVERYWHERE down here…
I am now one who calls people sweety or buddy… but NEVER BABY
Posted
It is kinda weird. For me it usually means they’re trying to be sexual up front and I don’t like it. Same with finishing their messages with X

They’re trying to get more familiar with you sooner to try and endear you to them.