I wanna sleep with my boss... but he could be my dad..

Posted
Sooo my boss and I are both horny perverts and we flirt with each other a lot and have literally talked about fucking each other😂 He's 46 tho and I'm 23 and I am so down for it but I'm wondering if anyone else has been in a situation like that? Specifically a younger woman and older boss, who might I say is a LOT bigger than me
Posted
I would worry more about the power dynamic of having sex with your boss, rather than the age difference. That can be very tricky, and if things go south, you’ll most likely be the one leaving the job. The age thing isn’t really a factor if you click mentally. I’m 40, and I date men in their mid twenties.
Posted
If your both wanting it and are both happy then do it. But make sure that it’s outside of the work place.
Posted
You’re at the perfect age to have that type of rendezvous, so go for it. I regret not enjoying those types of situations the older I get lol.
Posted
@jennvabeach I'll give you an experience with a younger man if you know how to treat me right 😉
Posted
Take the opportunity and fuck the shit out of him then if things go shitty you can always blackmail him.
Posted
Just be careful. Lots of things could go wrong if it goes sideways. He could wind up, stalking you and your family or making life difficult for you, you might feel like you want to get back at him and try to do something, and then it just gets ugly from there. It’s a lot of drama that you don’t really need. Not for some sex. Trust me work six is cool for a minute, but it always goes south, and it gets really dangerous. You don’t want your family nor friends dragged into some dumb bullshit over something so insignificant. 
Posted
4 hours ago, missoula769 said:
Take the opportunity and fuck the shit out of him then if things go shitty you can always blackmail him.

What an awful thing to suggest...blackmailing someone just because things didn't work out is just horrible.
Think very carefully OP - work place relationships can and do work, but they can also turn very awkward very quickly if things go wrong.
That said a high percentage of people meet their partners at work.
You've not mentioned if he's married or not, or what the work dynamic is, whether this is purely about sex, or a potential relationship and those and other factors may come into it.
Is he the same around other co-workers who report into him, you may need to be careful if he's seen to favour you over others etc

Posted
I’ve been there but I was boss and someone I connected very well with and energy was crazy…it makes you nervous but I can say was best moments I had…especially feeling alive and doing things spontaneously in work areas..😬😬😬 I’m here share and help❤️
Posted
Aww y'all are so sweet!! to be more clear, we work in an autoshop that he owns and I'm his only employee right now, so we literally get to work just with each other and we think almost exactly the same way😂
Posted
I'd say if you both feel that same sexual energy and you both want the same thing then..... What are doing on here, go get some and enjoy every moment. You never know it could be the start of something magical... If its not then you enjoyed the moment at leadt. Better to have tried and failed than not tried at all!
Posted
If he's single, and if you both are consenting, then it should be ok. But also keep in mind that if you don't feel like repeating it but he does, working together may get awkward. Your working dynamic may change, but the way you describe your flirts, it sounds genuine from both sides.
Posted
21 minutes ago, C-2942 said:
Age is just a number, if the chemistry is there and you both know and understand what you are getting into then what's the issue?

Exactly so and providing it's consentual on both sides and both are aware - enjoy the ride so to speak!

Posted
As mentioned, if he is "only" single, and it's great excitement, but what if something goes wrong... are you prepared to find another job.
Posted
I'm not worried about losing my job at all, but he is married (his wife don't fuck him tho😂) which is why I don't make moves but we definitely have the chemistry, I'm not making anything happen unless he decides on it considering he does legally have a wife
Posted
we've talked about that too and that really is what's been keeping it from happening
Posted

The age gap is much less of a concern than other things you've mentioned. My concerns would be around around ethics, consent and is it worth losing your job over. 

Whether you believe so or not, your job would be at risk. He's your employer, direct supervisor *and* married so there are ethical concerns there for the both of you. If he and his wife don't have an arrangement of ethical non-monogamy there's a consent issue because his wife can't consent to something she isn't aware of. You don't know the truth of their situation, you only know what he's told you. 

Posted
Good on you for not being a potential homewrecker.
Maybe it's time for him to tell his wife he's looking for some more sexual gratification. If she won't give it to him, she could open the door to let him mess around with other women with her blessing. And then that's where you come in. 😉
Posted (edited)

You have to remember people can say anything regarding not or having sex. It is wise , and fair to his wife to be honest if he wants to have sex with another person as mentioned. Also, if he says his wife is ok with it, then talk to his wife out of respect. Also, if they have children, they will eventually know everything. This is what I would do, because I don't want any part in hurting or more damaging a relationship.

Edited by seonny
Wrote it wrong.