I wanna sleep with my boss... but he could be my dad..

Posted
9 hours ago, sluttyrosefairy said:

I'm not worried about losing my job at all, but he is married (his wife don't fuck him thošŸ˜‚) which is why I don't make moves but we definitely have the chemistry, I'm not making anything happen unless he decides on it considering he does legally have a wife

Oh honey NO! Take it from a real New Yorker here. YOU do not want to end up being someone who is similar to the Long Island Lolita. This went on very close to where I live because I happen to be Brooklyn born AND Long Island raised. Do not go swimming in the "dirty waters" as the expression goes because that pond has already been tainted. ALSO whenever a man OR anybody else tells you that their partner isn't having sex with them? You never know what goes on behind closed doors. You can never tell if they're really telling you the truth OR of they're just trying to get you to do something that they want ok? Always be careful with yourself first within your mind, body and soul~Mistress XO šŸ’œ

Posted
On 4/6/2023 at 10:32 PM, missoula769 said:

Take the opportunity and fuck the shit out of him then if things go shitty you can always blackmail him.

This isn't just horrifically wrong ethically BUT IT'S ALSO ILLEGAL. It falls under the classification of Blackmail AND Extortion which count as felonies in ALL 50 STATES. I'm an INTERNATIONAL prisoner and human rights advocate for 38 YEARS. So understand that if you're in the UK as many people are on this site. It is also illegal there AS WELL. It has been illegal under their laws SINCE 1968. Depending on how they decide to prosecute you over there you can get 15 YEARS sweetie. WE here stateside, depending on how we decide to prosecute you. You can either get you in at the low end for 4 YEARS. If they really want to go after you then we can top you out at 14 YEARS. So you might want to think about what you're suggesting for other people to do because it's illegal. Also when it comes to stateside and the levels of incarceration~this can end up being FED TIME. As someone who's a former prisoners wife trust me when I tell you that is no joke honey. So that ends the explanation of the facts when it comes to that~MistressĀ 

Posted
I'd say no. It's tempting and I myself am 46 and have many younger women working in the company I do. Yes, there is curiosity, want, etc.... but it is an ethical issue for me. I'm also mainly attracted to the 35++ crowd. At work no for even that. Sooooo many things can go wrong and almost always do.
Posted
9 hours ago, 0u812 said:

I'd say no. It's tempting and I myself am 46 and have many younger women working in the company I do. Yes, there is curiosity, want, etc.... but it is an ethical issue for me. I'm also mainly attracted to the 35++ crowd. At work no for even that. Sooooo many things can go wrong and almost always do.

Yeah... BEING ADULTS. These people need to realize that a workplace BELIEVE IT OR NOT~is just that, not a club or a place to date or try to cruise. THAT'S why people leave and go out after work, WITHOUT THE BOSS to go hang out and have fun. WHY DON'T THESE EMPLOYEES seem to get the theory? It's been around since the dawn of time,Ā MARRIED OR NOT~you DON'T shit where you eat~MistressĀ 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Find out if he is your Dad... Me personally would be sick šŸ¤¢ if I found out my boss was my biological Dad...and that we had flirted. Incest is not cool...(it's how we get genetic fuck ups in life...not cool for the kids)
Posted
45 minutes ago, Robhynne said:
Find out if he is your Dad... Me personally would be sick šŸ¤¢ if I found out my boss was my biological Dad...and that we had flirted. Incest is not cool...(it's how we get genetic fuck ups in life...not cool for the kids)

Haha, I think the OP only meant he could be her dad in terms of age. NOT in terms of him being her actual dad... šŸ¤£

Posted
On 4/7/2023 at 7:08 PM, arnhem961 said:

Good on you for not being a potential homewrecker.
Maybe it's time for him to tell his wife he's looking for some more sexual gratification. If she won't give it to him, she could open the door to let him mess around with other women with her blessing. And then that's where you come in. šŸ˜‰

She "could" but it's not that common to assume she would.Ā  Ā I think you have to take what the guy says at face value and make your own moral judgement.Ā Ā 

Posted
2 hours ago, JourSans said:

She "could" but it's not that common to assume she would.Ā  Ā I think you have to take what the guy says at face value and make your own moral judgement.Ā Ā 

OP mentioned "he is married, which is why I don't make moves". I'm taking that at face value.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Don't poop where you eat is my motto. Getting involved with your boss is a baaad idea like a lot of others have said. Wank your brains out over him....find a nice older man here instead. The orgasms aren't worth getting fired over or other related work problems.Ā 

Ā 

If you're super into each other though and it's not just about sex. Maybe look for another job and then hook up.