Extended time in chastity

obedientlab4u

obedientlab4u
Posted

I really enjoy being in chastity but I am curious about how long others have gone being kept in chastity, and how long have they gone without cumming while being in chastity.  

Posted
I'm curious where to find a female dom to make me go into chastity
Posted
One of my favourites… was a long distance, I locked myself and then mailed her the key. What proceeded was a month of pure ***. She made videos and sent pics of her and my key. Whether she be pegging other men or paddling them. My key dangled around her neck. After about three weeks she mailed it back, I had to film myself taking it off and masturbating for her. It was REALLY enjoyable and frustrating at the same time.
Posted
And I would love to do it again!
obedientlab4u
Posted

Would you go longer next time?  What do you do about the cleaning of yourself?

Posted
The one I had one was easy to kinda clean around
obedientlab4u
Posted

What was the hardest part during that time?  Did it get easier as time went on?

Posted
The longest I've been caged is 5 years, with release every 2-3 months for just long enough to cum and shower before being recaged
Posted
12 hours ago, DegradeMee said:
I'm curious where to find a female dom to make me go into chastity

I have been in two cuckold relationships, the first started off as vanilla and later turned Cuckold , the second relationship was cuckold from day one , I found the second gf on POF not a kink website

Posted
11 hours ago, obedientlab4u said:

Easier each time I do it and the more intense the release is each time

Posted
11 hours ago, obedientlab4u said:

It was amazing, if someone message me and said I would hold your key. I would do it again in an instant!