I need a snack

Pat334

Posted

So I have a question. I’ve always read that certain foods can increase drive. What is the mechanism for that? If it a enzyme or element of the food itself?

And what about a certain food? I’m sure a Pavlov’s dog response could be evicted from someone? Has anyone actually done that before? Like where you eat linguine in vodka sauce and boom, horny. 

Let me know!!!

Posted
Different foods have different things. Oysters and octopus are associated with high sex drive for men and also contain high levels of zinc which is associated with hormone production (I think, look it up tho to be sure) some foods lik ginseng are associated with male virility but there’s no scientific evidence. Fenugreek, ashwagandha, and quite a few other herbal supplements really do haves scientific evidence that they work and it is understood exactly how. Look up individual foods, herbs and supplements to learn about them. They are all different.
Posted
30 minutes ago, missoula384 said:
So many typos ⬆️😱

If you skim it you cant even tell bro 😂

Posted
Also I know that one thing that lowers sex drive (at least long term) and lowers testosterone is alcohol. Maybe a tiny bit is ok but getting drunk once lowers testosterone for days. Also nicotine and other vasoconstrictors are harmful to erectile function over time.
Posted
High sugar intake can cause inflammation and all kinds of problems. Caffeine increases sex drive I think 🤔
Posted
15 hours ago, missoula384 said:
Also I know that one thing that lowers sex drive (at least long term) and lowers testosterone is alcohol. Maybe a tiny bit is ok but getting drunk once lowers testosterone for days. Also nicotine and other vasoconstrictors are harmful to erectile function over time.

Alcohol makes me very horny, including long term… if I haven’t drank for awhile I just feel less sexual

Posted
Hmm, long term meaning over the course of many years. You’re young yet.