A short BDSM fantasy.

Ma****

Posted
Chapter 1 : The Campfire

I never checked before I stepped into the ring cast by the firelight, but as I did I noticed a figure dart off into a corner of shadow.
I knew from the glimpse of the pale round buttocks and large hips in moonlight, she was naked. And dirty. Barefoot and had probably been open to the elements for a few days. Her hair was tangled and there was dirt halfway up to her knees. I felt my balls squeeze slightly.

She had been watching me the whole time,licking her lips occasionally like some kind of cat, her nose tilted up to the air. I realized she was sniffing the *** that ran down my shoulders from the thin thorn scratches.

Standing .. I now saw again there was a long tail flicking behind her. My mind couldn’t comprehend what was going on. A fantasy vision in sudden startling technicolor, belly-danced danced behind my eyes.
“Obviously it’s a plug, “ she rolled her eyes at me. The realization that she had just read me look a book froze me instantly. The sass…That stung.

The dim campfire setting and smoke did not help my watering eyes. As I stared at her erect little nipples I could hear her in my head…Rummaging through my brain like she was looking for a missing sock. I tried to fight back and she finally let go. Smirking to herself she stuck out her pink raspy tongue and curled it around her finger. An electrical surge shot through me as I imagined the feel of that raspy tongue on my cock head, the thin string of spittle stretching out from a curved tongue tip.
“I control your mind now” she said, or something.
I ignored the ridiculous statement.

Through the dancing flames I saw her sitting on a log. Her smug grin was obvious.
She knew how her body had got my juices flowing and had a proposal.
“I’m always open to negotiations” I mused to myself.
She plunged me into a world of warm wet aching safety, and tore me out in strips. Her purpose was my complete destruction. And I wanted it.

Glancing back across the gyrating flames. I saw her roll over on her little log. I caught the glint of a single wet dribble as she flicked her tail up at me. How dare she assume to command me. We will review that momentarily. I will break her.

I rushed her, knocking her off balance and startling her. She twisted and landed with both hands flat in the dirt. She looked back over her shoulder with a mix of disbelief and lethal threat.
I stared into her eyes and watched her mouth change shape as slapped my hand between her leg and squeezed her mound like I was feeling the freshness of a bread roll. She was livid. I pressed a finger down , wriggling and probing to try find the entrance of her engorged swollen hole. Her juices were thick ,almost too hot to touch and it startled me. Flaying and frantic she tried to spin back around but I pressed my body on top of her back and grabbed her neck with both hands. Her skin was cool underneath mine and I could feel her muscles were tensed. She lay motionless as my thighs nonchalantly ushered hers apart, pressing forward to pin her knees under the log.
One last attempt was made as she lashed out backwards .. I could feel the sting of a long nail scratch across my cheek. It angered my shaft violently.

I ***d the back of her neck down hard, bending her over her log. She squealed and groaned as her nipples rubbed against the course bark underneath her. Grinding and squashing them down till they pulled up with flakes of lichen embedded. Walking my hands down to her hips carefully,fingers digging into her flesh hard, bruising ,I grabbed the base of her tail and lifted it .. pulling and coaxing her backside up into the air. She leaned away instinctively. The pucker stretched upwards, straining white and thinning in a desperate bid to hold her tail close. It would not release.
“Gotchyou “ I growled.
Her eyes began to water and she gasped loudly. I wanted to see the submission in her face. I felt that in my bones.
I leaned forward to grapple and pull her mane away from her face. I was going to pummel her. Any one of the next pile driving thrusts could shove her into oblivion.

She flung herself backwards wildly and sunk her nails into my shoulder.. I yelped at the *** but dared not move to make it worse. My body spasmed. Her grip was astonishing. And we sat there for a moment .. both latched on and unwilling to yield. The breeze mocked me and blew gently on at least 3 deep gouges, weeping down my back. She hadn’t felt the red hot poker an inch from her holes yet and giggled, turning to me as best she could she whispered
“ you are stuck now .. and I’m going to bite the fuck out of you as soon as im free “.
I slid my hand around her throat.. yanking her head back and twisting her ear to my mouth harshly as I growled
“ you are stuck now … and I’m going to fuck the bite out of you well before you’re free.”